You turn back to a female

~Syaoran You too woke up the next morning. Your back to normal. Syaoran said. You felt a grin on your face and you jumped down on Syaoran who was still on the bed. Sex time? Syaoran asked hopefully. You threw your shirt to the side of the bedroom. Sex time my Syao Syao. You purr seductively. That Moring you ignored your friends having mind-blowing sex the whole day. It was now dark outside since you two didn't leave the room. And you can guess it. You two were at it again. A knock was on the door. You both looked at each other. You got up and dressed fast. You groaned. Thanks, Baka I am sore thanks to you. You growl. You weren't complaining earlier if I remember you were moaning my name. Syaoran smirks. You two walked downstairs and opened the door. Hey, why didn't you meet up with us today? Sakura asked. My- my Y/n-Chan my little girl is such a bad girl. Tomoyo giggles. Huh? Sakura asked. We had. You cover Syaoran's mouth. They walked into the house. We had mind-blowing sex all day. You said. Sakura blinks. Don't ask. You blushed.

~Sakura You woke up naked. You remembered what happened last night and blushed. You look down. Sakura opened her eyes with a grin. I finally got you. Now Syaoran can stop teasing me. She said proudly. I have to say. You were really good. You know. Sakura purrs. Yet you were in control of it. You chuckled. Yes. She runs her fingers down your chest. You grunted. Sakura we had sex all night. Are you that honry? You groaned. She looks at you with a mischief look. You roll your eyes at your girlfriend. No. Get dressed. We have to meet up with Syaoran and Tomoyo today. You said. Sakura pouts. Clam down. We will have sex again. You giggled. She grins. You two got ready and meet up with Tomoyo, Eriol and, Syaoran. You're walking weird. Syaoran said to you. F Funny thing. You chuckled nervously. Y/n turned into a male and I nailed her! Sakura said smugly at Syaoran's shock face. I don't even want to know. Syaoran said to you. Good. I won't tell you. You signed. Nailed me!? Don't say that Baka! You blushed and smacked Sakura across the head softly. You shake your head at Sakura who was taunting Syaoran. You smack a hand to your face embarrassed by your girlfriend. Tomoyo and Eriol chuckled.

~Tomoyo Y/n Cullen! Wake up right this minute! Jazzy leave her alone! She finally became a woman! Alice giggles. You opened your eyes. Well? Jasper asked with his arms crossed. I I was turned into a male and seduced by Tomoyo. You blushed. I believe that. Jasper signs. Just don't make it an everyday thing. Jasper warns. Hey! You acting as if I raped her! You glared. I was seduced! You glare at your father. Let me guess. She took control? Jasper said. You nodded. Just like you. Jasper said to Alice. My baby is finally a woman! Alice giggles.