Their birthday

~Syaoran For Syaoran's birthday you love to surprise him. It's like a tradition for you too. When he comes home from work everyone's already there ready to jump out and scare him. You organize everything to make it perfect for Syaoran's birthday.

~Tsubasa Syaoran Due to you guys being on the run trying to find all of your feathers you can't have a birthday party for Syaoran.

~Sakura You always surprise her when it is her birthday. You have all of your friends to jump out and say surprise. She get's scared at first. But then smiles. Sakura always appreciates what you do for her.

~Tsubasa Sakura just like Tsubasa Syaoran you can never do anything for her birthday since you guys are on the run trying to find her feathers all the time. She wishes to have her birthday but she knows she can't with being on the run for her feathers.

~Tomoyo Your mum would always throw her a big birthday. Just like she does for you. Your mum loves Tomoyo and thinks she is perfect for you. Jasper helps being forced by Alice.

~Tsubasa Tomoyo You always throw her a party. Sakura always helps you. But since you and Sakura can't cook. Fai-san and Syaoran helps you guys with making the cake. Tomoyo would always give you a hug after her birthday saying she appreciates what you do for her.

~Eriol Eriol is always busy but you always find a way so he can enjoy his birthday with you and his friends. You would always sing the happy birthday song.