When he turns into a female

~Syaoran Um Syaoran. You said. What is it, babe? Syaoran asked in a high pitch voice. Have you looked in the mirror Syao? You asked. Syaoran looked in the mirror. Syaoran let out a shriek. I'm a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Syaoran yelled. Aww. Syao you are an adorable girl! You squealed.

Y/n how could you say that!? Syaoran yells

Y/n how could you say that!? Syaoran yells. You pouted with fake tears welling in your eyes. But you look so pretty. You fake sob. Don't cry. She said freaking out. You giggled. Syaoran crossed her arms glaring at you. Syaoran-kun or Syaoran-chan I love you female or male. You smiled. She smiles. I love you too. She said. Don't worry Syaoran-Chan we will figure this out. I bet I know who did this. That overgrown teddybear is dead. You said. What if it wasn't Emmett? Syaoran asked. Syao Syao my love. You are so silly. You shake your head. You guys head over to the Cullen's house. Sweetie what a nice surprise. Alice smiles. Is this a new friend? Alice asked. Mum this is Syaoran. I think Emmett turn him in a female. You tell her. Emmett get down here now! Alice yelled. Emmett came downstairs. Y/n it's good. Can it you overgrown Teddybear I know what you did to my Syao and I demand you to turn her back now! You ordered. That was hot. Syaoran thought. If you don't I will tell everyone what you did last summer. You said creepy. Emmett grunts and turned back Syaoran to normal. Yaya! You're back to normal! You cheer and hugged him tightly. He chuckles. You snuggle into his chest smiling.

~Tsubasa Syaoran You, Fai, Mokona, and Kurogane stared at Syaoran. What is it? Syaoran asked. Syaoran-Kun. You may want to look in a mirror. You said. Why Princess? Syaoran asked. You pushed him in front of a mirror. Because you look like a girl Syaoran-Kun. You say. Syaoran looks at himself. I'm a girl. And I am supposed to be protecting you! She pulls her hair. Syaoran-Chan clam down. You are still the same Syaoran-Kun I care for. You smiled at her with your eyes closed. Thank you, Princess. Syaoran smiles. There has to be a way to bring Syaoran-Kun back to normal. Fai said. You were sitting next to Syaoran holding Mokona stroking his fur. There is a feather nearby. Mokona said. I can help with turning back your friend. A voice said. Who are you? Fai asked with narrow eyes. You saw her heart was pure. You walk up. She won't hurt us. You turn to Syaoran. She has a pure heart Syaoran-Kun. I can see it. She can help you. I trust her. You said. Syaoran signed. I am only trusting you because the Princess believes you have a pure heart. Syaoran said. She placed her finger on Syaoran's forehead. Syaoran starts to change back to normal. The feather is nearby. Mokona said. You guys walked to find the feather. There are three. Mokona said. They are over there! Mokona said. You guys walked over to them. Syaoran-kun handed the feathers to you and they go inside your chest. Your eyes closed and you fall unconscious. Syaoran-kun caught you before you fell to the ground.

~Eriol You were with Sakura and Tomoyo. You saw a girl that looked like Eriol. You blinked. You walked over to her with Sakura and Tomoyo. Eriol? You asked. The girl looks at you. I'm a girl Y/n! Eriol shrieks. You sweatdropped. Your boyfriend never acted like this before. You call Syaoran to meet you guys at your house. When you, Sakura, Tomoyo, and Eriol walked into your house. You sat with Eriol when Sakura and Tomoyo talked. It's not that bad Eriol. It could be worst. You could have turned into a kid. You try to comfort her. Eriol signs. I guess you are right. She said. Syaoran walked into your house. He stopped and looked at Eriol. He starts to laugh. Syaoran! You shouted. I need your help to change her back! You said. I can't help it. It's funny! Syaoran laughs. How would you feel turned into a female dumbass? Eriol glares. Okay, hold on. Okay, here we go. He said. He changed Eriol back. Pew. Eriol signs. You made a pretty girl Eriol. Syaoran teases. SYAORAN! You shouted with an angry look on your face. Syaoran hides behind Sakura. Yeah. Hide behind the girl who will protect you real smart. You roll your eyes.

~Touya Sakura blinks at her brother. You are a girl. Sakura said. Dud I know that monster. Touya said rolling her eyes. Syaoran came into the house with you behind him. You and Syaoran looked at Touya. No one says a word. Touya warns. You go call your parents and tell them what happened to Touya. They groaned and told you Emmett did something. You hang up on your parents. You walk into the room and said Emmett did something. You found some way to change Touya back. He was back to normal. You said something about killing your Uncle Emmett. Touya smirks. You left with Sakura and Syaoran to kill Emmett. You walked inside your house. Hey. Can it you stupid Teddybear. You hiss. Sakura giggles and Syaoran snickers. You walk past your parents with Sakura and Syaoran on your heels. You storm inside your bedroom and jump on your bed.