When Someone walks in on you too making out

Syaoran~ Beach time! Your mother sangs.... You giggled... P A R T Y ! You sang... You run upstairs Vampire speed and get ready.... You put on a 2 piece swimsuit..... You grab something to put over you.. You run downstairs vampire speed... Beach Time! You sing.... The door bell rings.. I'll get it! You sang and run vampire speed to the door... AW! Y/N You look so cute! Sakura squeals... You laughed loudly.... Wait what if someone sees you sparky.... Eriol said... You snickered and smirk.... Us Cullen's have our own beach... You say smirking... Your own beach!? Eriol and Syaoran gasped.. You Sakura and Tomoyo giggled.... Yes we do... You'll get to see me in my 2 piece... You whisper in Syoaran's ear..... He lets out a quiet grunted... You lay down to tan.... Then... SYOA!!!!!! GET OUT OF MY SUN!!! You pout.... I through you would like to do something better.... He smirks... You narrow your eyes at him.... What are you going on about now Romeo.. You huff... He smirks... SYAORAN LI! You shrieked... You then snickered.... You lay back down.... You close your eyes and fall asleep.... She's cute.... Syaoran thought looking down at you... You snuggle up on his chest... You feel kisses going down your neck... You moan quiet..... You open your eyes staring at Syoa... Are you trying to seduce me? You ask giggling... Is it working? He asks smirking.... You climb on top of him... You tell me... You say seductive and kissed him... Things then got heated... His hands slide up your top... Amen... Someone says.. You too break apart... DADDY! You blushed... I'll be find with the kissing but the.... MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cried.... Your mother whacked your father over the head... OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jasper complained... Leave your daughter alone... She said amused... They walk off.. Now where were we... He said.. I don't know you tell me.. You giggle... You too go back to making out....

Sakura~ You pant.... Saku.... You say in warning voice..... She smiles innocence... You chuckled and kissed her..... She grips your shirt tightly.... You tightly your arms around her..... She moans quiet.... Amen..... You turn around and roll your eyes at your Uncle Emmett but smiled at Uncle Eddie.... Hey! Why do you roll your eyes at me! But smile at Eddie! Uncle Emmett pouts... You scoffed... I love him more then you... You tease.... He starts throwing a fit... You roll your eyes and close the door.... You warp your arms around a sleeping Sakura....

Can't think for the next three...