Your nickname for them

~Syaoran You call Syaoran babe or baby. But if you are in a really good mood you would call him hot stuff sometimes. He would get a big head after that. For fun, you sometimes call Syaoran tsundere. Syaoran would blush and say he isn't a tsundere. But you would always remind him that he was one before you two got together. He would sign in defeat at that.

~Tsubasa Syaoran You would call him Syaoran-Kun. You have been calling him that since you have been getting your memories back. You know he is more to you than a friend.

~Sakura You would call her love or sweetie. Because Sakura is sweet as sugar. You just love her so much. She loves the nicknames you give her. You call her a lot of nicknames.

~Tsubasa Sakura You call her love since you love her so much. She always blushes when you call her love. Sakura would squeal sometimes if you call her Sakura-Chan. She is your number one fangirl. She remembers she had a big crush on you since you guys were kids. She was already in love with you.

~Tomoyo You call her Darling and sweetheart like your dad and mum. You pick up a lot of things from your parents. She loves it when you call her Darling. She is like your own little Darling. You just love her to bits.

~Tsubasa Tomoyo You call her sweetcheeks and love. Since you are so innocent like Sakura. Sakura helps you with Nicknames for Tomoyo. It's not that weird because you help her with Nicknames for Syaoran. And another reason is that Princess Sakura is your best friend.

~Eriol Eriol normally doesn't like nicknames but he likes it when you call him sweetie and sweetheart. You are old fashioned with the nicknames. He loves the nicknames and you.