Lily turns 15 and she and Riley mate

~ Syaoran You opened your eyes. It is Lily's fifteen today. Good Moring Babe. Ah huh.. You moan tried. Was I to rough last night. Syoa said. Don't say it like that! And yes you were to rough last night. You said. You sounded like you liked it. Syoa winked. You roll your eyes at him not amused. You know Lily is fifteen today. You say. And? Syoa asked. Her and Riley are going to mate today. You explain it to him easy. Say what? He said confused. You have sex with your mate! You yell at him.. Oh... Syoa said. Yeah oh.. I have no idea I have such a stupid mate sometimes. You mumble. You and Syoa walk downstairs. I see you too already did it. You smirk. Lily blushes. S Shut up! She said crossing her arms with a smirk. You just giggle warping your arms around Syoa's neck. You lean up to kiss Syaoran. Ew! If you too are gonna suck off each other's faces I'm out of here! Lily said with a disgusted look on her face. Lily you shouldn't be saying any.. Quiet boy! Do you want to keep your manhood! Lily rounds on Riley. Riley gulps scared of Lily. You and Syaoran laughed at that. Man up dude you are older then her. You snickered. Shut up Woman. Riley hisses at you. You laugh amused. I don't think Syoa wants me to be quiet so there. You smirked. Riley glares at you. You just smirk knowing you won the fight. You just laughed at his mad face. Dumb shit. You snickered. Riley glares. I love you. Syoa whispers in your ear. You giggle quiet. Did I make your heart knock knock when you met me. You mimicked Justin Bieber. Syoaran laughs knowing what your doing. Oh yeah you did. Syoa laughs. Well I guess I have to love you. You teased. Syaoran threw a fit when you said that. You giggled kissing him stopping his pouting. Of course I love you Mister I know you are a vampire the minute I met you. You say like Syaoran's voice. He chuckles. I love you more vampire girl. He laughs. You then jump in his arms. Why don't you show me how much you love me. You say bating your eyelashes playing with his almost unbuttoned shirt. His eyes darken with lust.. Well I'm waiting Syoa. You say innocence.. He shivers at your seductive voice. He runs upstairs vampire speed. You too start making out like you always do at first.

~Sakura You too walk downstairs seeing Riley and Lily watching TV. You know Emmett will kill Riley. Saku said. Well what kills my dad he can get over it. She said shrugging. Oh shits gonna happen. You grin. MM? Saku asks you. Oh noting you need to worry about. You smile at her loving. She pouts at you not getting her way. You laughed. Alright Uncle Emmie is going to kill Riley and shit will come down. You grin. Saku giggles. Your father and mom come back with everyone. You laugh at the scared look on Riley's face. Lily is really Emmett's princess. You let out a loud laugh. Are you trying to get me killed!!!!!!! Riley yelled at you scared. You smiled dancing over to your parents kissing their cheeks then whispering in your father's ear what happened between Lily and Riley. Your father looks at Lily and Riley then back at you. He burst out laughing. Your mother Alice looks confused. You whisper it in her ear. She giggles. Emmett is going to to to to to kill him! Your father chocked laughing. That's why it will be fun to watch. You say smiling. Y/N!!!!! Riley cried. Hey! You shouldn't be calling my name! You should be calling Lily's name! You scold him with a poker face. Your father laughs falling to the floor. Do I look like your mate.. NO sir! You scolded him with arms crossed smirking. You truly are the daughter of Jasper with the smirk. You then smile innocence. Lets not forget the innocence smile like Alice as will. You see your Uncle coming in the room. UNCLE EMMIE!!! RILEY HURT LILY! You fake cry. You stand there with a fake sad face with a small smirk. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! YOU BETTER RUN BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Uncle bellowed. Riley screams running outside with Your uncle behind him. You crack up laughing. You are a mix of Jasper and Alice Y/n.. Your Uncle Eddie said chuckling. You say something smart back. I know. You say being a smartass. Your mom giggles.