When they make you cry

~Syaoran You were walking with Syaoran to meet up with Sakura and Tomoyo. Sakura said she and Tomoyo said they had a surprise for you. You hope it would be Gohan. You haven't seen him since Cell. and that was when you were 11. You got a little bounce in your step. Excited? Syaoran chuckles. You nodded. You are being mean not telling me. You pouted. If I told you it won't be a surprise now would it? Syaoran smirks. Jerk. You huffed. You then saw some creepy guys walk over to you two. You clung to Syaoran's arm. Syaoran turned his normal glare on them. Why don't you ditch this loser and come with us, pretty lady? One of them flirts. Over my dead body. Syaoran growls. Syao no! You tighten your hold on his arm. Please don't fight. I don't like it when you fight. You whimpered. Look at this boys. He is such a whip for this little bitch. One of them laughs. What. Did. You. Call. Her? Syaoran said in a deathly voice. You squeezed his arm tightly whimpering. Stop it! Just leave us alone! You exclaimed. You felt one of them grab you by the arm. You whimpered as they squeezed your arm tightly. You let out a shriek in pain. Syaoran then punched the guy and a fight broke out. You stood there holding your hands to your chest with tears in your eyes. Stop it! Stop this! Syaoran stop! You shouted. Stop! Syaoran stop this right now! Sakura yelled as she came over with Tomoyo and.. Gohan!? You took a step back breathing. You back up into Gohan shaking watching your boyfriend get beat up. You cover your face not in tears but in angry. That is about enough. If you don't stop hurting my mate I will kill you. You said in a dangerous voice. You crack your knuckles about to walk over and beat them up. But Gohan stops you by wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you away. You glared up at your childhood friend angry. He only gave you a bored look. Beat it. You hiss. You aren't welcome here. Sakura said. People are being to stare. Just take whatever you have left of your shattered dignity and leave. Tomoyo said. They stormed off. You got on the ground and helped Syaoran up. You Baka! You smacked him across the head hard. Ouch! Syaoran winced. Gohan snickers since you always used to hit him when you guys were kids. You be quiet to Baka! You smacked Gohan across the head. Gohan winced. I forgot how hard she hits. Gohan shivers watching you scream at Syaoran. Do you like your surprise? Syaoran asked trying to get your angry off of him. You looked at Gohan and nodded grinning. Of course. We go way back. Don't we G? You smirked as if a plan plays in your mind. A wide smirk appears on his face. But of course. Gohan wrapped an arm around your shoulder. How long have you guys known each other? Tomoyo asked. You both smirked. Since we were 11. You say smirking. We are almost like siblings. Gohan said with a smirk. We even have the same Black hair and Black eyes. You chuckled. I will never understand how you are dating him. Gohan points at Syaoran. Hey! Syaoran protects. Like you have any room to talk mister I won't ask out Nessa. You said sassily. Gohan blushed. You start to wipe Syaoran's face with a towel. There all better. You smiled. Syaoran chuckled. Do you really have to get in a fight with every guy that flirts with me? You asked crossing your arms. I protect what's mine. Syaoran frowns at you. You giggled.

~Tsubasa Syaoran You guys were looking for the next feather. You yawned. Princess are you okay? Syaoran-kun asked worriedly. I'm... You faint. Luckily Syaoran-Kun caught you. You fall asleep in his arms. We need to find camp for the night. Syaoran-kun whispers stroking your hair. 7 hours later. You woke up in Syaoran-Kun's arms. What happened? Where are we? You asked. You fainted Princess. And we are at the camp signt for the night. Syaoran-kun said. What about the feather? You asked. You are going to stay here with Sakura when Fai-San, Kurogane and I go find them. Syaoran-kun said. Syaoran-kun I want to help. I hate feeling weak. I want to be some help to the group. Let me go with you. You pleaded. Syaoran-kun signs. What if you faint again? Syaoran-kun asked. Then you can send me back to camp with Sakura if I faint. You said. Fine. Syaoran-kun signs. You smiled and kissed his cheek. P P Princess. Syaoran-kun turns red.

~Sakura Nothing

Tsubasa Sakura nothing

I can't think of nothing for the rest.