When they find out Your a vampire

Syaoran~ Y/n I need to talk to you... Syaoran said.. You stop talking to Sakura.. Okay! You give him a pixie smile and follow him... I know what you are... He said... You shake... I have no idea what your talking about... You shake... Your cold you never go out in the sunlight you have golden eyes..... He said... You slowly take a step back has he press's you up against a tree... I know your a Vampire.... He said... You pale... How.... You say... Since the day I met you... He said... Now you know. You think I'm a monster disgusting right... I'll been called worst but.. You think I'm a... He cuts you off by kissing you... You gasped in shock... You then closed your eyes and kissed him back and warped you short arms around his neck.... Your heart starts beating fast... You blushed... So half Vampire half Human huh... He smirks... you hide in his neck... I love you.. You whisper... He smiles... I KNEW IT! I KNEW THEY WOULD GET TOGETHER! TOMOYO SH! THEY WILL HEAR US! Sakura yelled... You giggled... You then get a vision... The Volturi are coming here! They are coming here for me! You paled.... S S S S S S S S Syaoran.... You paled more.... The Volturi are coming here! For me! You squealed... You remember how they first came for you and your sister Nessie...... You pale and fainted.... 3 hours later... MM.... You open your eyes... Hey Nessie... You say.... So who's the boy? She asks... You blush... My mate..... You blush more... I love him Nessie.... You giggle... You too go downstairs... You see Syaoran sleeping on the couch... You sit by him... Syoa Syoa Syoa... You whisper... You pout... He must be a deep sleeper... You though... You then get a pixie look on your face... Oh Syaoran........ You say seductive in his ear... He growled and pinned you under him... Your a mix you know that right... He chuckles.. You just look innocence... I have no idea what you are talking about... You say... you then narrow your eyes at him... You are not fighting! You say... He twitched.. Yes I am! I have to protect you! He growls... But you could get hurt... You say with a sad look... You're worth fighting for... He said and kissed you... He pushes you down on the couch.. You moan and close your eyes... You grip at his shirt moaning loudly has he sucks and bites your neck making you his.... Syoa..... You huffed breathless... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look at the door.. You see a happy mom a happy yet pissed dad and a amused Emmett... Get some mini PIXIE! UNCLE Emmett bellowed... You laugh nervously.... So your the kid Y/n never shuts up about... Uncle Emmett smirks... You twitched and glared.... Uncle Emmett... You say in a sweet voice.... Yes Y/n? He asks... You give him your father's smirk.... You walk over to him and whisper something in his ear... His eyes go big... NO! NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT! He cried... You smile smugly at him and walk over to Syaoran... What did you say? Your boyfriend asked.. I'll burn all of his video games... You say smiling smugly... He blinks at you then chuckles... MM? You hummed.. Noting... He chuckled holding you... You smiled at him loving.....

Sakura~ You and Syaoran were in class then.. The Voltrui are coming here! You yelped quiet.... MM Miss Cullen is something wrong? The teacher asks you.. N N N N N N Noting! You smile nervously.... But knowing your best friend and girlfriend will ask what's up..... You though.... After class... I saw that look... What happened? Syaoran asked you.... The Voltrui are coming here for me and Nessie... You stuttered out..... Sakura smoothed your hair.... It's okay they won't come near you or your sister I promise... She said.... You smiled...... I love you.. You whisper in her ear.... She blushed..

Touya~ Your a what? He said shocked... You tensed up and hided behind the brat.... Vampire.. Half Vampire and Half Human.... You said poking your head out behind the brat.... Touya stayed quiet... Touya? You ask stepping up to him... He backs away.. Freak. He mumbles.. You tensed up...... Freak... Freak... Hey Freak girl! Freak girl! You flinched back away from him.... All your life when you make friends they are nice to you at first then when they find out that your a Vampire they call you names...... You run out of the house with Sakura running after you... You hear Syaoran yelling at Touya.... I though he was different... You though crying.... You then see something... Alec....... You whispered.... He and Jane were your friends in the Voltrui.... You snivel and he heard you...... Y/n? He asked... Y/N!!!!!!!! Sakura yelled... She's your friend? He asks you... Yes... You nod.... Alec I met my mate but he...... You hiccuped.... He called me a freak... You sobbed.... My brother is stupid for calling Y/n-Chan that... Sakura said stern... Alec chuckled... I see you bonded with her... He smirks at you... Yes her and her boyfriend are my best friends. You say with a pixie smile....

Eriol~ You signed.... You then get a vision...... OH no! You paled.... The Voltrui has Eriol! You yelped on Syaoran's back..... What? He asks.... The Voltrui has Eriol! You say horrified.... You get a another Vision... Your so beautiful Y/n.... And mine....... Eriol said loving to a sleeping You... You were curled up on his chest.... Eriol I love you... You mumbled... I love you too... He smiles.... You blushed... Oh god.... You put your face in Syaoran's neck..... He called me beautiful.... You mumble sleeping..... Syaoran chuckled..... I better get you home or Jasper will kill me... Syaoran laughs.... Jasper opened the door.... He smiles.. She fell asleep... He said... Yeah... She had a well to about Eriol... Syaoran said giving Y/n to Jasper.... See you later kid... Jasper said.... Bye... Syaoran said and left....

Tomoyo~ Y/n go out with me!!!! One of your fanboys yelled... You twitched..... Then he....... Your eyes turned black..... Y/N NO! Sakura yelled... Syaoran grabbed you around the wist... He picked you up and walks away with Sakura behind him..... You signed... Thanks... You whispered... That was your blood single? Sakura asked me... Yes it was..... You sign.... You then get a vision... NO! No! NO! No! Mom screams..... You were confused... What does mom mean No! No! NO! NO! You say out loud..... Don't know... Syaoran agreed with you.... You then get another Vision... I'll come with you just let Tomoyo go Aro..... You say... Y/N NO!!!! Tomoyo cried... I'll come quietly let her go... You say... I'll saw you... You say.... You turn around and punched him in the face.... Now.... You mouth to mom... Take her away... Aro said... AH! You said trying to break away... LET HER GO!!!!!!!!!! Carlisle yelled and started running... Aro jumped up and he and Carlisle fight but...... He had Carlisle's head.... You feel your beast coming out.... You snarled.... Ah.... It seems the Y/n Major is coming out... Aro smirked... You let out a growl..... Then killed Aro... That will what happened if you attack us make your choice... You say bravely like your father... They leave..... But Jane and Alec stay... You walk back to your family.... You were pulled in a tight hug by your mother.... I was so worried baby... She dry sobs. You just smile that pixie smile you got from Alice.... Dad warps his arms around you and Alice..... Tc... So you have the Major too... He laughed.... You smile innocence... I have no Idea what you are talking about daddy... You sassy him... He chuckled.... You walk over to Tomoyo... She snivels... You open your arms for her... She jumps in them... I love you... She whispers... You giggled... I love you too Tomoyo... You say blushing.... You kissed her... She closed her eyes.... That's my niece get some! Uncle Emmett bellowed... You roll your eyes.... DAD! You yelled... Jasper hit Uncle Emmett in the head..... OW! He yelled.... Jasper rolled his eyes..