When little Lily finds her mate in Riley Biers

Syaoran~ I I I I I I love you... You moan has Syoa bites you're neck... This is normal in the Cullen house.... You too are worst then you're Aunt Rose and Uncle Emmie... I love you too... He bites harder... You screamed out... Syoa!!!!!!!! You moan loudly.... He slammed into you hard... You grip you're bed tight... Y/N STOP FUCKING YOU'RE MATE WE HAVE A FIGHT TO GO TO!!!! You're uncle Emmie yelled.. You're face was cherry red... You both get up vampire speed.. All of you were downstairs.. Riley? Aunt Bella asked... Hey Sis.... He chuckles.. Little Lily pov Aunt Bella what is taking so... I stop in stare in the eyes of a man of someone.. Aunt Bella gasps.. They are mates! You mean my mate is a little girl! He yelled.. I look at the ground... My bottom lip quivered.. Oh no brother you done it now! Aunt Bella said.. I sniveled and run upstairs... I run past Y/n and Syaoran and run in my room locking the door.. I sobbed.. Someone knocked at my door.. GO AWAY DAD! I yelled.. It't not you're dad.. The person named Riley said... Humph! I said crossing my arms.. Man are you always this stubborn... He said outside of my door... HUMPH! I said... I unlock my door.. You are a meanie head... I stick my tongue out at him... I then feel a pull to him... w W W W W W W What was that! I squealed.. What? He rise his eyebrows at me.. I felt a pull to you.... I say looking like he is dumb... He chuckles picking me up in his arms.. You're my mate Little Lily.. M M M Mate! But I'm only 8! I examined.. I know that so I well have to wait till you turn 15... He said.. Why 15? I asked... He cringed.. Oh if it is about sex then I already know... I say... You're 8 you shouldn't say things like that.. He scolds me. I give him a look.. I live with a family that has sex all the time.. I pointed out.. I then leaned up and kissed his cheek... He looked shocked.. I giggled and ran off downstairs.. Riley pov ............ She just kissed me on the cheek.. Hey Daddy! I kissed Riley on The cheek! That cheeky girl said.. h-Hey! I said running downstairs.. I picked her up.. What was that for? I asked.. You mean you didn't like it... She looks at me sadly... HA! You are in hell man! Emmett boomed. w-What no! I did! I said.. If I was a human I would be blushing.. I hear giggling and a snicker.. Y/n was laughing at me when Syaoran was snicking... What does she see in him.. I though playful.. Now Lily you are staying with Riley at all times got it... Y/n said.. Yes Y/n! Lily chipped.. I chuckled.. Lily is so cute... I though...

Sakura~ Saku wake up.... You said.. She opens her eyes... I want you to stay by me okay... You said.. Don't worry I won't leave you're side... She says kissing you.... You too end up making out till you're father walks in on you too... Dad get out!!! You yelled kissing Sakura.. Young Lady... Really now is not the time kissing Sakura! The Major said.. Yes Dad.... You say helping Sakura... You then get a vision... You're mouth drops... What's the matter Darling? The Major asked his daughter... Riley is Lily's mate! You said in shock... What!? He's mated to a 8 year old! The Major roars. You sooth you're father's arm.. Daddy you know it's something we can't help.. You say to the Major.. I know... Jasper signs... You guys walk downstairs and see little Lily in Riley's arms.. Lily leaned up and whispered something in his ear... He looked down at her then at Jasper... Jasper you know I would never hurt Lily... She is my true mate my soulmate.. Riley said.. Lily giggles pulling at his shirt for attention... I know but boy you better not hurt her or else.. The Major said threatening.. UNCLE JAZZ!!! Little Lily says glaring with a mad look like Aunt Rose.. Stop threatening him or else! She threatens. Oh yeah little darling what are you gonna do to me.. He smirks.. I'll tell Aunt Alice on you! Lily says smirking at the Major.. His eyes widened... Okay find.... He grunts... Lily claps her hands happy and giggling... Riley chuckles... You were laughing at you're dad that got told off by an 8 year old girl...