They think you cheat and you leave them

~Syaoran Are you kidding me!? After everything we'll been threw! You believe some lie!!!!!!!! You know I am not that type of person! I can't believe you! I can't believe you would think I would ever cheat on you!? You yelled with tearing falling down your face. Well! Explain this!? Syaoran said angry showing a picture of you and Paul kissing. I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! You yelled. FIND BY ME LYING BITCH! He yelled back. You shake back. B B Bitch.. You stammered out. You throw the promise ring at him and it hits him in the face. You run off crying. You run into someone. You gasped. It's Paul. You let out a scream in fear. No no no please!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!! You cried. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cried. You blackout. Your last though. Syoa... You mumble. You wake up tied to a bed. Paul why are you doing this!? You shivered at his crazy face. Wonder how golden boy will take it if I rape his little pixie. Paul grins crazy. Syoa! Syoa! Syoa! Syoa! Syoa! You cried. You let out a yelp in pain as Paul starts raping you. Your eyes starts to roll in the back of your head. You fall unconscious. You wake up in strong arms. Syoa. You think hoping it is Syaoran. You open your eyes. S S S S Syoa.. You stutter in pain. I should of known better. Your father had a good talk with me. He chuckles. You look at his face. Your eyes widened. He hit you! You protested. Oh! I am having a talk with Daddy when we get home! You say mad. Only you can hit and beat up Syoa. You then smack him in the face. Owe. I deserved that. Syoa winced. You then peck his cheek sweet. Next time don't listen to something that isn't true. You say with arms crossed. I know baby. Syoa says. Do you. You say teasing. Do you really. You teased him more. I mean reall.. He cuts you off kissing you. You ignored the pain and kissed back. Smooth talker. You teased. Thank you baby. Syaoran smirks. Next moring. You wake up coughing. Eh.. I don't feel so fucking good. You groan. You grab your head. Ah I have a damn headache! You yelled then groaned in pain holding your head. I did tell you that one time you would get sick from kissing me. Syaoran said smirking handing You something for your head. You didn't care! You liked it! You groaned. Oh shut up baby! Syaoran said hiding a smile. Pervert. You tease. Oh really I'm a pervert. Syaoran smirks at You. Well you just can't keep your hands off of me all the time. You say innocence. That is not true! He protested. Oh really. You smirk. Then you can't touch me for a mouth then. You smile. W W What!? Syaoran cries. Y/N! Syaoran cried. You giggled patting a sit next to you on the bed. He lays next to You pulling you in his arms. You nuzzled in his chest so Your face was in his chest. Well you waste no time. You mused in his chest.

~ Sakura You signed she was mad. But you didn't kiss Cody he forced himself on you. You sign leaning on your door from your room with Sakura. You walk away. You walk outside. You got pushed up to the door. Your eyes widened. Even Syaoran thinks the same. You are a fucking idiot. I would never cheat on Sakura. You hiss at Syaoran. Some best friend you are huh LI. You spat. SYaoran flinched. You shoved Syaoran out of the way running off pissed. First Sakura doesn't believe you and if things got worst Syaoran turns on you. It's just like before. You should of never opened up your heart again. You always get hurt in the end. How stupid was I to think I finally found someone who loves me. You whisper. For me. You mumbled. Tomoyo? You asked sniveling. I'm sorry Y/n. I believe you. I know you aren't that kind of person. She said holding your hand for comfort. I just can't believe she and Syaoran would believe a lie over me. They had bad things with cheating in the past. Sakura's dad cheated on her mother and Syaoran's dad cheated on his mother too. She explains. I understand that but that doesn't mean they can go pointing fingers at people that care for them. I deal with cheaters all the time. You and Tomoyo walk back. You too see Sakura and Syaoran. HOLD IT! YOU OWN HER AN APOLOGIZE AND NOW!!!!!!!!! Tomoyo snapped. You had a cheating life. Well I have it worst! You snap at them. Did you forget I always got cheated on. So what big deal if daddy dearest cheated on your mother! You too are kids! I can't believe I never though. Ah!!!!!!!! You yelled at them in angry. Just get the fuck out of here. I don't want too see your faces. You said and storm in Your house with tears threatening to all.. You walk to your room and lock the door siting on your bed crying. You look at the picture of You Sakura and Syaoran. You threw the picture across the room and it breaks. 3 weeks later. Jazzy this isn't really good for Y/n! Your aunt Rosie said. You think I didn't try Rosalie! She's in pain! You think I did't try! You think I like seeing Y/n and Alice like this! Your father snapped. Jazz! Your Uncle Emmett snarled. You just look out your window wanting Sakura back. You fall asleep. You feel someone holding your hand. You open your red puffy eyes. S S S S S S Sakura. You croaked. I'm sorry! She said with unshed tears that would never fall. I know you would never hurt me like that! I'm sorry! She said. You need to hunt. She said looking at your dark black eyes. You get up but fall to the floor. You get up and take a shower. You sign coming out. You too run downstairs. Oh baby. Your mother Alice said grabbing you in a tight hug happy you aren't upset anymore. You nuzzle in her neck smiling and runs outside with Sakura to the forest to hunt. You got enough to get and you too run back to the house but before you kiss Sakura on the lips. Never believe some stupid lie again. You smile walking in the house leaving a dazzled Sakura outside.