When they turn Chibi

~Syaoran You woke up and looked for Syaoran. Syao Syao babe where are you? You called. Down here. A voice said. You look down.

Syaoran was in his old clothes but a Chibi version of himself

Syaoran was in his old clothes but a Chibi version of himself. KAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE SYAO SYAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You shrieked with hearts in your eyes. Y/n! Syaoran blushes. You pick up your little boyfriend. Shut up and let me have my fangirl moment Syao. You gushed. Syaoran rolls his eyes. You are acting annoying. Tch. You are acting annoying right now. Syaoran scoffed rudely. Hurt appears in your eyes and you turn away before he saw you cry. You threw him down on the bed with a thump. It's not fair. He acted the same way with you last week. You blinked back the tears and started to ignore Syaoran. How is my fangirling any different than the way you acted last week when you squealed over me being a Chibi? You mumbled. Have fun finding a way to turn back to normal because I am not going to help you. You got dressed. Have fun finding a way out of the house without my help Syaoran. You sniff and walked out of the room crying. Syaoran winced. What did I just do? Syaoran widened his eyes. Dammit! I always make her cry! Syaoran smacks his forehead. To you. You walk to Sakura's house sniffing. You knock on the door. Coming! Sakura yelled. Sakura opened the door and saw you with red puffy eyes. Sakura takes you by the hand and sat you down. What happened? She asked. At the wrong time Tomoyo, Gohan, and, Eriol came into the living room. Y/n why are you crying? Gohan asked. None of your business! You say harshly. It is my business if you are upset. Gohan glares. Fine fine fine! Gosh, you are annoying! You roll your eyes. Syaoran is a Chibi and when I saw him. You fangirled. Sakura said. He called me annoying. So I left him at the house. Which wasn't a smart part on my end. You signed. You then smile. Even if you too always fight in the end you always forgive that lovingly caring and wonderful boyfriend of yours. You stood up. I have to go. You lock eyes with Sakura and she smiles knowing what is going to happen. You and Sakura walk to the front door. See you later Sakura. You said. Bye. Sakura said. You opened the door looking down and almost faints in Sakura's arms. Syaoran how did you get here? You asked. That doesn't matter. Can we talk? Syaoran asked pleading. You take him in your hands and sat outside. You are so lucky you are cute Syao. But I can't ever stay mad at you. You giggled. You pull Syaoran to your chest smiling and walked back inside the house.

~Tsubasa Syaoran You signed since you are the only one up. You were in Syaoran-kun's arms awake. What's wrong Princess? Syaoran-kun asked you. He is so kind and handsome. You thought blushing lightly. I can't sleep. You admitted. How about we take a walk. I can't sleep either. Syaoran-kun said. You too walked around the water. Syaoran-kun I have a question. You said. What is it, Princess? Syaoran-kun asked. Were we friends? You asked. Childhood best friends. Syaoran-kun said. You smiled walking. The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it? You asked. It is. Syaoran-kun agreed. After awhile you fall asleep in Syaoran-kun's arms. Syaoran smiles picking you up and walks back to camp. Syaoran falls asleep with his arms around you protective. The next morning. You woke up not feeling Syaoran-kun's arms around you. You look around. Syaoran-kun? You asked. Syaoran-kun where are you!? You called. Down here, Princess. Syaoran-kun said. You look down and saw Syaoran-kun has a Chibi. Syaoran-kun you are adorable! You squealed.