Father and daughter

~Syaoran WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gabriella cried. Uh... You moaned getting up. No, I got it, baby. Syaoran said... You fall back asleep. You open your eyes seeing it is 3 am. You get up and walk to Gabriella's room. You stand at the door with a smile. Your boyfriend was sleeping holding your daughter fast asleep. And he worried he would be a bad father. You though rolling your eyes going back to bed. It was 6 in the morning and You go to check on your boyfriend and daughter. You quietly go get your phone. You take a picture of your loving boyfriend and daughter. You sent it to Sakura. Sakura texts you back saying the picture was so so so cute. You put it on facebook. Check out daddy with our baby girl. Doesn't he look happy? You write. Aw!! Look at Daddy! He is going to be such an amazing dad Y/n-Chan! Tomoyo comments. He is going to be a great dad Y/n. Eriol comments. Aww!!!! Syaoran is going to be an amazing dad! Sakura comments. ~^~ Your mother wrote. You giggle at the comments. What are you doing? Your boyfriend asked. You turn around and look at Syaoran innocently. Oh, nothing. You say in a sing-along voice. You should check facebook. You say giggling. Syaroan narrows his eyes at her. Syaoran read all of the comments. Y/n! Syaoran turns red. You giggle. Yes, my dear? You giggle. Don't dear me Y/n! What is this!? Syaoran blushes. You giggle. Like it? You ask. Sure. Syaoran blushes.