When they carry you

~Syaoran ( This one is like the Cardcaptor Clear Card) You were walking when the cherry blossoms flew around you. You miss Syaoran. He had to go back to Hong Kong. You felt a bad feeling like someone is following you. You turned around and saw the school playboy. Who rapes all girls in your school. Fear began to show on your face. Where's your precious Syaoran to protect you now. He laughs evilly. You backed up against a tree shaking. SYAORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You screamed in fear. Your precious Syaoran can't protect you! He laughs ripping your school shirt off. You start to cry. Please stop it. You cry. You smacked him across the face. You bitch! He snarled and grabs you by the throat. SYAORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AREN'T YOU HERE TO SAVE ME FORM THIS BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cried in pain. You called? Syaoran's voice asked.

He then beat the crap out of the playboy knocking him out cold

He then beat the crap out of the playboy knocking him out cold. You looked at him shaking in tears. s S Syao? You sniffed. You then ran into his arms.

You closed your eyes and pinched yourself

You closed your eyes and pinched yourself. Ouch! You winced in pain. Why did you do that? Syaoran asked amused. Well. I thought this was a dream. You say blushing. You are not allowed to leave me again. Do you understand me? You said stern. Yes, ma'am! Syaoran snickers. I mean it! You smack his shoulder. I missed you Syao... You sniffed. I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm not leaving you again. Syaoran said and kissed you. You curl your fingers into his hair moaning in his mouth. Syaoran then picks you up. We are going home to have sex now. Syaoran said walking away carrying you. You blush. Syaoran you put me down this minute! You blushed. No. Syaoran continues his way home with you in his arms protesting and blushing.

~Tsubasa Syaoran You and Sakura were taking a walk when the boys when to find your feathers. You then fall over some tree branches. You let out a cry in pain. Syaoran-kun! You cried. You hold your bleeding knee. S Saku-chan go find Syaoran-kun and fast. You start to cry. Sakura rushes off to find them. When she did. She ran over to them. Syaoran! It's Y/n! She's hurt! Her knee is bleeding! Hurry up! Sakura runs off with Syaoran behind her. You sat in the same spot still crying. Princess! Princess! Princess! Syaoran called. Syaoran-kun! You cried out in pain. You sniff as he starts to clean your knee. You try to stand up but you let out a whimper in pain. Syaoran-kun picks you up. You whimpered and lay your head against his chest tried. You closed your eyes drifting off to sleep in his arms.

~Sakura Nothing

~Tsubasa Sakura Nothing

~Tomoyo Nothing

~Tsubasa Tomoyo Nothing

~Eriol Nothing