When they get turned on

~Syaoran You bent down to pick up the book and put it on the table. You felt arms around your waist Syaoran purrs in your ear hungrily. You smirk and turn around grinding against him. You little vixen. Syaoran growls in your ear. You planted a kiss on his cheek lovingly. When tugging at his pants pulling them down. Syaoran groans as you plam him. You then stopped. Syaoran looked at you in disbelief. You walk up the stairs tugging your shirt off throwing it on the step. Ohh Syaoran..... You called seductively. He growls and runs after you upstairs.

~Tsubasa Syaoran The slightest thing tens to turn him on. Right now you, your sister, Fai, Kurogane, Syaoran, and Mokona were working at this cafe. You and Sakura were getting changed. You walked out in the cafe getting Syaoran's attention.

 You walked out in the cafe getting Syaoran's attention

Y/n-chan looks so cute! Mokona jumps over to you. You giggled. Thank you Mokona-chan. You pet his head. And Syaoran-kun looks handsome! You smiled innocence. Syaoran blushes. You walk over to Syaoran. You guys started to work. An hour later it was almost closing time. So you when in the back to see what Syaoran was doing. Syaoran-kun. What are you doing? You asked. Nothing Princess. Syaoran said. You looked around and saw there was no other chair. You start to blush and realize you have to sit on Syaoran's lap. You sat on his lap blushing. He blushes darkly. There were no other chairs. You blushed. You both sat in silence. You then felt him kiss your neck. You blushed with eye closed.

 You blushed with eye closed

He couldn't help it. You turned him on by sitting on his lap. Getting it on in the kitchen Syaoran. You sly dog. You. Fai smirks. The both of you jumped apart.

~Sakura Nothing

~Tsubasa Sakura Nothing

~Tomoyo Nothing

~Tsubasa Tomoyo Nothing

~Eriol Nothing