When you play an instrument

~Syaoran You played the guitar trying to find the right tune. You found the right tune and started to play more roughly. You love the amazing tune. You start to tap your feet to the song adding to the beat. You started to sing along as you got into the music, you only stopped when you noticed Syaoran standing there watching you.

Oh hey... You rubbing the back of your neck.

Y/n why didn't you tell me you could play guitar? You sound amazing! Play another song for me! Syaoran grins like a kid in a candy shop. You giggled kissing your boyfriend. You started to play another song for Syaoran as he was grinning widely.

~Tsubasa Syaoran Who can beat the Champions new record? The guy asked as the champion was smug. Sakura whispers something in your ear. I will! You announced. You. Please. The champion scoffs. Give her a chance. Sakura glares. You sat in the chair and you slide your fingers gracefully over the along each key. Then you started to play. It's a song you heard behind. If only. You got so into it you started to sing.

A million thoughts in my head

Should I let my heart keep listening?

Cause up till now I've walked the line

Nothing lost, but something missing

I can't decide what's wrong, what's right

Which way should I go?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling

Is this just a dream?

Ah oh, yeah

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find a way to who I'm meant to be

Ah oh, if only

Yeah

Am I crazy?

Maybe we could happen

Yeah

Will, you still be with me when the magic's all run-out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling

Is this just a dream?

Ah oh..

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find a way to who I'm meant to be

Ah oh...

If only

If only {2X}

Sakura was giggling. She hasn't heard you sing since you two were kids. She looks at Syaoran who had a surprised but smiling look on his face. He probably figure it out. Since that song was about him. You stood up and everyone claps for you. You start to blush at the attention you were getting. You walked over to your sister and friends. You stood next to Syaoran. You have a feeling the song was about Syaoran but you don't know why. She wasn't that good. The champion glares at you. You flinched back into Syaoran's chest. Put a sock in it. I bet you are horrible. Sakura scowls. She's better than you! The man said.

~Sakura You stuck your tongue out as you were playing the piano. Sakura loves it when you play. Right now you were playing her the lullaby you made for her. She sat on the couch listening to it. The door opens and Syaoran walks inside. You play well. Syaoran said.

~Tsubasa Sakura nothing

~Tomoyo Nothing

~Tsubasa Tomoyo Nothing

~Eriol nothing