When you pull a prank on them

~Syaroan You were feeling very evil today. You decided to prank your boyfriend. Who messed with your clothes. Oh, how the tables have turned. You thought evilly. Syaoran walks inside and the water bucket fell down on his head. Syaoran yelped. You couldn't control yourself and started laughing. Oh, how the tables have turned!!! You walk away leaving him wet. Syaoran runs after you. Give me a hug. Syaoran held out his arms smirking. You run away again. GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!! Syaoran shouts. NEVER!!!!!!!! You giggle. Syaoran playful spins you around making you get wet. Eh! You got me wet! You smack his chest. Syaoran smirks. JERK!!!!!!!!!! You storm off. Syaoran signs. Troublesome. Syaoran though and followed after you.

~Tsubasa Syaoran You were watching your sister prank Syaoran-Kun. You signed. Oh, this wasn't my idea! Sakura giggles. Your eyes widen in horror that she would give away your secret. Princess! I expect this from Sakura but not from you! Syaoran gasps. She. Made me. You play innocence. That's not going to help you this time! Syaoran chuckles.

~Sakura You never prank your girlfriend. But Your uncle does prank you two.

~Tsubasa Sakura You never prank Sakura

~Tomoyo You don't prank Tomoyo but you prank Syaoran and your father. It is so funny.

~Tsubasa Tomoyo Never pranks. You are very innocence.

~Erio No pranks