How they tell you they love you

Syaoran~ You were talking to Sakura about something then.... Why are the lights going out? You ask her in a whisper... She just giggles and smiled... You narrow your eyes at her.... Y/n.... You turn around..... Syoa what's the matter? You asked.... Well I'll been thinking about this for awhile and dammit! He cussed... Syoa? You asked confused.... Well um I um.... He stuttered out... Sakura rolled her eyes and whispered something in your ear... Your eyes widened... You you're in love with me...... You whispered in tears.. DAMMIT SAKURA I WAS SUPPOSED TO TELL HER THAT NOT YO..... You cut him off kissing him... I love you too you Idiot! You sobbed... Do you know how long I waited for you to say that to me! You sobbed louder... Idiot! you sobbed.... I love you Syaoran.... You whispered.... I love you too Babe... He smiles... Kiss me... You whispered... He kissed you... You closed your eyes.. You slowly fall asleep... He looks down at you.... He chuckles... So cute. He though...

Sakura~ You were playing with Sakura's hair... She opens her eyes and looked at you... What is it Saku? You asked... I love you.... She whispers.... Your eyes widened.... I love you too Saku... You smiled... She kissed you... MM! You moaned... You rub your hands on her body... She moans loudly.... We need to stop... We are only 15... You though... Saku baby as much has I would love this we need to stop.... You say breathless... Why.... She pouts biting her lip... Dammit... You thought... We are only 15..... You say breathless... She blushes. Your right... She giggles... Go to sleep... You say... She falls asleep....

Eriol~ I love you Eriol.... You though... The whole in your chest hurts.... You signed... At School... You sit with your three best friends... Then..... You gasped.. He's coming! You squealed quiet... Well finally mate! Syaoran laughs.. You sign dreamy... She's in love.... Syoa sangs... You smack your best mate in the head... He whined.... You roll your eyes. Idiot... You mumbled... Then he comes in... You start bouncing in your sit.... Mate! Syaoran hissed at you.. You stopped... Sorry... You give a pixie smile... He rolls his eyes... Everyone This is Eriol Hiiragizwa... You raised your hand... Yes miss Cullen? The teacher asks... He can sit next to me... You smile brightly at Eriol... For some reason Eriol smiled back at you... He walks over to you... Howdy there I'm Y/n Cullen nice to met ya! You smile brightly at him... Eriol and the pleasure is all mine... He said.... You giggled.... He smiled... Syaoran made a gagging sound.. You turn around and glare at your best friend in angry... Idiot.... And if I don't remember don't you have to tell a brown hair girl something... You say looking at Sakura... He blushed...

Touya~ I hate you! He screamed at you... Why? You asked in tears... Your a freak.... He sneered... Well I love you.... You whispered..... What..... He said... It don't matter you hate me remember... You say not looking at him... I'm leaving...... Tell Sakura I'm sorry.... you say and leave crying.... What did I just do.... Touya thought.... Sakura walked in the house with Syaoran..... Sakura glares at him.... That's real nice Touya.... Sakura scoffed...What? The brat asked... He told Y/n he hated her when she said I love you to him... Sakura scoffed... I know where she is..... Sakura said about to the door... Wait I'll go... Touya said... And why should I let you? Sakura hisses... Babe stop he means it... Syaoran said grabbing Sakura.. Find her house is where she is at... Sakura hisses at him.... You were in your room crying.... You hear a knock... DAD I SAID GO AWAY! You yelled.. It's not your dad.... Touya said.... You said you hated me... You wailed.... I lied..... He said.. You open the door... Wha....... He kissed you.. You pull away and smack him in the face... I'M NOT SOMETHING TO USE!!! You screamed... I SAID I LOVE YOU WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT WOMAN! He yelled back... You glared.... I hate you.. You hiss... I hate you too... He hissed back... Kiss me.... You whispered.... He kissed you.... I love you... You whisper on his lips... Love you too... He whispers.

Tomoyo~ Y/n..... Yes? You asked.... I love you.... Tomoyo said smiling... I love you sweetie... You smiled... Kiss me... She whispered... You kissed her.... OH YEAH! GIRL ON GIRL! JAZZY YOUR LITTLE GIRL AIN'T LITTLE ANYMORE!!!!! Uncle Emmett bellowed... You scoffed and roll your eyes at him.... Fuck off... You say sweet to sweet... Y/N ALICE CULLEN!!!!!!!! Dad yells... You giggled and kissed her again.... She blushes and falls asleep....