When you do something cute

~Syaoran You guys were over at Syaoran house for the night. You were having a scary movie marathon. Who should go first? Sakura asked. You were snuggled up to Syaoran's chest. I will. Eriol said. What about the Conjuring? Eriol asked. Yeah. I haven't seemed that movie yet. Syaoran said. If you have it why haven't you seemed it? You teased. I haven't gotta the time to see it. Syaoran glares at your smart remark. You giggle and kissed his cheek. Sakura looked at you worriedly since she knows you have a fear of scary movies. You nodded. It is time you face your fear. Eriol put the movie in. You move around a lot in Syaoran's lap trying to calm down so you don't scream. Syaoran stared down at you confused. You alright? He whispers. You nodded with a fake smile on your face. Syaoran narrows his eyes but lets it go for now. You saw the monster kill one of the daughters. You let out a high pitch squeal at that. Everyone but Sakura stared at you. Did you just squeal? Eriol snickers. Your whole face turns red embarrassed. You cover your face embarrassed. Tomoyo can't help but laugh at how adorable you are. You buried your head in Syaoran's chest blushing. Syaoran strokes your hair finding it cute. Okay! Fine! I am scared of scary movies! Sue me! You puff out your cheeks in a cute way. Can she get more cuter! Tomoyo gushes. I find it very adorable. Syaoran said making you blush more. after the movie was over. I think we should watch Descendants. Sakura said. You let out a happy squeal. You love those movies. Syaoran's hates them but only puts up with them for you. The boys groaned. You playful smacked Syaoran across the face smiling innocently. Fine. Syaoran signed. Yaya! You cheer with Sakura and Tomoyo. Syaoran and Eriol chuckled.

~Sakura You, Sakura, Tomoyo, Syaoran and, Eriol were watching a boring movie. This sucks. who picked this movie. You say in disgust. You did. Syaoran reminded you. You growl thinking why you picked such a horrible movie. Maybe your Uncle Emme did this. Oh, how you were gonna get him back for this horrible prank. You left the room to call your dad. hello dear? Jasper asked. Daddy, please put Uncle Emme on the phone. You say in your sweetest voice. OH, EMMETTE! Jasper called smirking. Emmette came downstairs and looked at Jasper. Y/n wants to talk with you. I wonder what you did to make her mad like Alice. Jasper walks away with a smirk. O H Hello my sweet.. Can it. I know what you did. You scoffed. You heard Syaoran laughing from the living room. You suck. I am gonna get you for this. Payback is a bitch isn't it Uncle Emmebear? You say and hang up the phone and walked back into the living room. How about we start to make payback a bitch on Uncle Emmebear? You smirk. Everyone smirks. You all left for your house. You told your mum and dad what Emmette did. They agreed to help you and your friends. You were hiding with your Alice, Jasper, and, Sakura giggling. All of you watched as the paint falls on your Uncle. EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uncle Emmette yelled. I didn't! But I wish I did! Your Uncle Eddie laughs. You come out of your hiding place laughing at Emmette. Thank you. Thank you. You bow. Alice and Jasper smirked. Payback is a bitch isn't it Uncle Emmebear? You smirk. Uncle Eddie laughed. You truly are Alice's daughter. Uncle Eddie chuckles. Alice smiles proudly. You mimicked Alice. She is so cute doing that! Sakura fangirls.

~Tomoyo ( I am going to try Tomoyo again.) You and Tomoyo were making a cake for Sakura's and Syaoran's one year anniversary. You were the one to push Syaoran to Sakura. You knew he loved the beautiful browned-hair girl. And no one is going to break up your Opt. Not if you have anything to say about it. People would call you a fangirl. but you just see the love your two friends have for each other. Thinking about our number one ship? Tomoyo giggles. You nodded smiling. Yeah. It's not that hard to see they belong together. You smiled. 6 hours later. Pew. Thanks for helping us Mum, Auntie Rose, Auntie Bell! You smiled at your mum and aunts. Anytime sweetheart! Alice kisses your cheek. It was no trouble, honey. Auntie Rose hugged you. Now you kids have fun. Auntie Bell kissed your head. We will. Thanks again! Love you guys! You waved. We love you too dear! Alice said as she, Auntie Bell and Auntie Rose left. Hey guys! Happy one year anniversary! Tomoyo smiled. Thanks. Sakura smiles. How when. Syaoran stuttered. My mum and Aunties helped us. You said and sat down tried placing a hand on your stomach. Oh. You shouldn't have worked so hard. Tomoyo starts to scold you. I'm fine. The baby is fine. You giggle. She is right. Syaoran starts to be the voice of reason. You send him an evil look. Syaoran shivers. Hehe. Sakura laughs. Oh, the cake! You try to sit up but Tomoyo gave you a look. You crossed your arms pouting. She smirks and walked to get the cake. You even say that Syao and Sakura will let me hit you. You threaten your brother and best friend. Sakura was just watching her best friend threaten her boyfriend. You yawned. Tomoyo came in with the cake. All of you ate a piece of cake in silent. Your phone when off. Hello? You yawned. How are you? Can it Uncle Emmebear I am not in the mood with your shit. Got it? You hiss yet yawning. Your friends and girlfriend laughed. She is so cute. Tomoyo gushes over you. I can do shit if I want. You sneer. Good. Glad I scare you like daddy. You yawn and hang up the phone. Idiot. You shake your head. You yawned. Everyone chuckled.