Your personality

~Syaoran: Bubbly and excitedly. You were a very bubbly and excitedly children growing up. Syaoran loves your bubbly side. He hasn't seen anyone else besides Sakura with a bubbly and excitedly personality. That's why Syaoran fell for you. You reminded him of Sakura when he was younger. Syaoran never liked Sakura that way. Only as a friend and sister. You have matured lately. At times you can be a little naive. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Quit being a lazy bum and hang out with us! You whined. Syaoran chuckles. You start to bounce on your toes excitedly. I won't take her any other way. Syaoran chuckles watching you bounce on your toes excitedly as he sat down next to you. You then curl into his side with a smile. Syaoran laughs and pecked your forehead. You turn red. Sakura and Tomoyo gushes at your red face. You buried your head into Syaoran's chest. Syaoran laughs. You pouted.

Tsubasa Syaoran: Innocence and naive. You are very innocent and naive. It is due to you losing your memories of Syaoran. You know Syaoran was something more to you than just a friend but you can't remember it. It sometimes upsets you. Syaoran saw how that upsets you that you can't remember what he means to you. Due to that Syaoran always keeps his eyes on you. Making sure you are okay. He makes sure you don't overdo it. He loves you enough to get your memories back.

~Sakura: Protective and lovingly. You are very Protective and lovingly of Sakura. If someone hurts her or makes fun of her you go overboard. But like your mother you can get very lovingly. You always spoil Sakura. She complains that you shouldn't get her stuff. But she loves you anyway.

~Tasubasa Sakura: Affectionate and protective. You are very affectionate and protective with Sakura. You love her so much. You've always loved her. She always loved you as well.

~Tomoyo: Happy and sad. You can be happy and sad at times. One time you were sad that you couldn't go with your parents hunting when you were sick. But Tomoyo being your sweet and lovingly girlfriend stayed with you the whole time.

~Tsubasa Tomoyo: Innocence and naive. You are very Innocence and naive like your friend Princess Sakura. You being due to being Innocence and naive is because of your parents leaving you as children. That is one of the reasons you and Princess Sakura are good friends. People sometimes mistake you too as sisters. You and Princess Sakura would always blush saying you two aren't sisters.

~Eriol: Happy and Cheerfully. You are a happy and cheerfully kid. You always have been that way. You take after Alice for that. Eriol loves your happy and cheerfully side. That's one of the reasons he fell for you in the first place. You bring out the best in him. His mother doesn't like you dating Eriol. She thinks you aren't good enough for him because you aren't rich enough.