When you fall asleep on top of them

~Syaoran Syoa Syoa give me my book back. You try you to reach for it but he won't give it back to you. Syao! You whined. It is 1:00 in the Morning babe. Go to asleep. Syaoran said. You shake your head. Do I have to call Jasper? Syaoran cracked one eye one. You pout and close your eyes as he starts to stroke your hair. You were on top of Syaoran when he was on his back. You slowly start to fall asleep. Pew. That was hard. Syaoran though. I am hiding you from her. You book thing. Syaoran mumbled to the book. You smacked Syaoran in your sleep. Syaoran winced. You buried your head in his chest snoring lightly. Syaoran smiles stroking your hair. Syaoran wrapped his arms around you and closed his eyes falling asleep. You quietly open your eyes. Nice try. Sleep or I will call Jasper. Syaoran said once you tried to move his arms. You pouted. And you wonder why you are always tried in the morning. Syaoran scolds. You closed your eyes as he starts to stroke your hair again. You fall asleep for good this time. Syaoran rolled his eyes at you. But he can't help but love you. He thought with a smile and fell asleep.

~ Sakura You found Sakura still reading her book. It was 5:00 in the Morning. You cross your arms. Cherry Blossom. It is past your bedtime. Bed now. You said. Sakura uses the look that always makes you crack but this time you are having none of it. You give her a stern look. You picked her up and walked to your bedroom you too share. You lay on your bed. Sakura snuggles into your chest as you stroke her hair. She drifts off to sleep. You smiled and fell asleep. Alice and Jasper come to check on you too and see you guys sleeping. She finally got Sakura to sleep. Alice whispers. Jasper just smiles and places to blankets over them. Let's leave them be. Jasper whispers. Jasper and Alice left the room.

~Tomoyo You were napping with Tomoyo on top of your chest. Emmette came into the room and smirked. He was about to open his mouth before being pulled away by Rose. Let them alone. Y/n came back from hunting to hours ago with Jasper and Alice. Let them nap. Rose glares at her Husband. Emmette puts and walks out pouting. Rose places three blankets over you too and left with a smile. Tomoyo nuzzles into your chest snoring lightly. In your sleep, you wrap your arms around Tomoyo.