When you almost die

~Syaoran Let her go Meiling! Sakura said. NO! If I can't have Syaoran, why should she!? Meiling squeezed Your throat tightly. It still hurts being part vampire. Tears well in your eyes. Meiling I'm sorry! But I love Y/n! You have to understand that! Syaoran tries to explain. She brings out a knife. Meiling don't, even think about. You screamed in pain when she stabbed you in the shoulder painfully. Meiling stop! Sakura shouted. You felt it dig deeper. You shrieked in pain. Meiling I swear if you don't stop right now I'll. You'll do what kill me Syaoran? Meiling scowls. You grabbed her by the hair. What the hell?! She gasped. Bitch, you forget I am apart vampire. You growl meaningful. You growl low. She shrieked and ran off and never to be seen again. You groaned in pain falling to the ground. Sakura, Tomoyo, Syaoran, and Eriol ran over to you. Syaoran lifted you up in his arms. Ouch. Careful Syao. It hurts. You winced. You buried your face in his chest sobbing. That was so scary! You sob. She won't bother us again. Besides. I never have seen Syaoran. What do you say? Scared. Eriol smirks. Syaoran glares at him. You let out a giggle. Syaoran smiles a little.

~Tsubasa Syaoran You were being held. You were beaten up and bruised. You were almost on the death. You heard the door open. Oh god. You heard your sister gasped. You lift your head. s s Sakura-chan. You mumbled your sister's name. She ran over to you. In here guys! She called. The boys ran inside. You lift your head again and make eye contact with Syaoran. Syaoran-kun. You said weakly. He hurried over to you. He picks you up. S Syaoran-kun it hurts. You said with tears welling in your eyes. You'll be fine. Syaoran said. You promise? Tears now slide down your cheeks. I promise. Syaoran said. You close your eyes snuggling into his chest.

~Sakura You got a vision of the Volturi coming because you didn't turn Sakura yet. You dropped the cake for Tomoyo's birthday. Your father walked over to you at vampire speed. What did you see? Jasper asked. Sakura, Tomoyo, Eriol, and Syaoran looked at you worriedly. The Volturi are coming here. They know Sakura isn't changed yet. You said scared. Everyone in the room that are vampires hiss. Sakura looks horrified and scared. You walked over to her. I won't let anyone hurt you. You said firmly. To the fight. I see the girl is still human. The Volturi doesn't give second chances. Aro said. You stood in front of Sakura growling. Mine! She is mine! You growled. Then the fight broke out. You yelped as one of the Volturi grabbed you by the hair. Sakura was safe with Esme and Carlisle. You felt pain as they start to crack your neck. Then the person fell to the ground in pain. You turn around and smiled. Jane! Alec! You grinned. You hurt them you kill us. Jane snarls. I suggest you leave. Alec growls. They left quickly. You felt Sakura jump into your arms sobbing. Shh. Shh. Shh. Cherry blossom. I'm okay. You cooed. She blushes.

~Tsubasa Sakura You same something was going to shoot Sakura in the chest. You pushed her out of the way fast. You shrieked in pain. You fell in the lake. You can't swim. You start to choke. You go in and out losing blood. You saw a figure swimming towards you. You closed your eyes. You felt yourself being lifted out of the water and into strong arms.

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

What? You thought.

You blinked your eyes before opening them.

Hey guys, she's waking up! You heard Fai say. You saw figures around the bed you were on.

You saw Mokona who was on the bed on your stomach. You saw Syaoran who was sitting next to you. You saw Fai with a smile. You saw Kurogane with a worried look. And Sakura crying. You felt guilt hit you. But you rather it be you then her. You idiot, You can't swim! Syaoran starts to scold you. You gave him a look as if to say shut the hell up. He glares at you with a look saying this isn't over with. Why? Sakura sobs. Why did you do that? You idiot. You start to protest. Syaoran scoffs. You hiss at him. Because. I rather it be me than you. You coughed. Syaoran glares at you. Sakura blushes. And now she is blushing. Syaoran said. Syao Syao. I love you and all. But shut the hell up before I kick your ass. You threatened. How can you? Syaoran smirks. I can try. You glare. You lean up placing a kiss on your brother's cheek. I'm sorry. I rather it be me then Sakura. You whisper in his ear. Syaoran chuckles.

~Tomoyo You almost died by swimming. Talking about embarrassing.

~Tsubasa Tomoyo The same as Tomoyo

~Eriol Eriol's mother has been acting very weird. And Eriol hasn't seen You lately. What's up Eriol? Sakura asked. I can't find... You ran over to them bleeding. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!? Syaoran demanded going big brother mode. E E Eriol's M M M Mothe... You fainted but Syaoran caught you. We should get her to Carlisle. Sakura said. Right. Everyone agreed but Eriol. You guys go on ahead. I am going to take care of something. Eriol said pissed. He walks off home. Hello mother. Eriol glares. What gave you the right to nearly kill my girlfriend huh!? Eriol glared. His sisters gasped. Mother! How could you! Y/n is a sweet and nice girl! She loves Eriol! How could you! They cried. She doesn't have enough money like us! Annie spat. Money!? Eriol snarled. MONEY!? BECAUSE OF YOU MY GIRLFRIEND COULD DIE!!!!!! GOD CAN YOU EVER FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE THEN YOURSELF!? Eriol shouts. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!! Eriol spat at Annie one last time before taking off towards the Cullen's house. How is she? Eriol asked as he walked through the doors. She's fine. She's with Sakura, Tomoyo, and Syaoran. She's been asking for you. Alice smiles. Eriol smiles. It was my. Alice cuts him off. I know. I can see the future remember. Alice points at her head. Eriol laughed. Eriol rushes up the stairs to the third floor. Come in. You called laughing. Eriol walked inside. Well. My day just got better. You smirked. Oh, then what was I doing the past hour!? Syaoran frowns. You giggled.