When they have a crush on you

~Syaoran There she is again. Y/n Cullen. Syaoran doesn't understand how one girl can make him feel this way. Syaoran watches as you talk with Sakura and Tomoyo. It's like that girl as a holdover Syaoran. He doesn't understand this feeling. But he has grown fond of her these past weeks. It's something you would call a crush maybe. You what!? Tomoyo said loudly. Syaoran looked at them. Shut up! He will hear you! You blush. Tomoyo really not cool! Sakura whispers. That girl has my heart. Syaoran thought watching you.

~Tsubasa Syaoran Syaoran has loved you since you guys were kids.

~Sakura Sakura and Tomoyo were hiding behind a tree. Sakura watching Y/n. Sakura just tell Y/n you like her. Tomoyo giggles. No way! She won't like me. So watching her form a far is the best I can get. Sakura said watching you and Syaoran talk. She's watching you again. Syaoran smirks seeing Sakura stare at you guys. Oh shush. You smack his shoulder playfully. But really. When are you gonna tell Sakura you love her? Syaoran asked. Soon. You smile walking off with him. Hey Tomoyo! Hey Sakura! You waved. Hey Y/n! Tomoyo waved. H H Hey Y Y Y/n! Sakura stammers. You try to control yourself at how cute she looked. Syaoran snickers.

~Tsubasa Sakura She has always had feelings for you.

~Tomoyo Tomoyo has the biggest crush on you. It is so bad.

~Tsubasa Tomoyo Tomoyo loved you the moment you two met

~Eriol He loves you so much.