When someone comes back from your Parents past

Syaoran~ You were in the kitchen when you get a vision... The Volturi are coming here to check on me and Nessie!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!? You drop the glass in shock..... Everyone runs in Vampire speed... Honey? Alice asks you... You were in shock..... The The The The The.... You try to say.... SOMEONE GET SYAORAN NOW!!!!!!!!! Mom yelled... Lets go Jake! Nessie said.. They run off... The The The The The The The The..... You say in shock..... You get another vision... THREE YEARS!!!! You shrieked.... You look at your family with a look.... Honey what's going on? Alice asks you again... V V V V V V V V V V V V V Volturi..... You say and faint... 3 hours later.. You slowly open your eyes... You try to get up.... Stop moving.... Someone mumbled... Syoa.... You though... You climb on him.... He opened his eyes... You okay babe? He asks... Family MEETING NOW! You called... What is it? They all ask you... You look at Nessie.... She gasps has you show her the vision... The Volturi are coming here to check on me and Nessie... You say quiet... You then realize something... SHIT! You though... You look at Syaoran.... He blinks at you...

Sakura~ You were sitting with Sakura and Syaoran.... You see someone with red fire hair and blond hair... MOM DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You called loudly... Syaoran hisses at you... You stick your tongue out at him.... They come downstairs... Who are these People called James and Victoria? You asked.. They gasped... They wanted to kill your aunt Bella... You father says... You were in shock.... Well now... You say.... You then get a vision... You gulped... We don't have long... They are after us... You say... Then..... They know... They know Aunt Bella is a vampire and is after Her..... You shuddered... Then you see Sakura getting killed by James... You let out a gasp.. Mom Dad leave now... I mean please... You say... What's up Vampire girl? Syaoran asks you.. I need to change Sakura... You say upset... I didn't want to change her this way... You show Syaoran your vision.. He gaps... Oh i'm sorry Vampire girl... He said. I love you Sakura... You say and bite her neck... She lets out a scream in pain... You shuddered.... Hey you had no choice Vampire girl.... Syaoran said putting a hand on your shoulder. You laugh.

For now on I'm just doing Sakura and Syaoran.... Sorry.... I just like writing them more.....