How they wake you up

~Syaoran Syaoran would kiss your forehead then all your face till you get up, if you still won't get up Syaoran will poke you. If you still don't get up he will carry you bride style to the front room and put you on the couch. He then will try to cook your favorite food but ends up burning it. You get up to make sure Syaoran doesn't burn down the house

~Sakura Sakura would kiss you on the cheek and if you still don't get up she will quietly get some water and throw it on you. Making you scream at the cold water. When you see Sakura laughing. You know what she did to wake you up.

~Tomoyo Tomoyo would wake you up with your favorite breakfast that you too would share eating in your room. You would talk about stuff. Tomoyo would tell you all about her past. And about the cards Sakura had. Sakura and Tomoyo told you about the Sakura cards when they first meet you. They felt they couldn't keep that from you. You would tell Tomoyo things you haven't even told Sakura or Syaoran. You would tell her how bad you were bullied. You didn't want to tell Sakura or Syaoran because you knew how they would act. Sakura would have tears in her eyes when trying to comfort you when Syaoran would go into an angry rage. Him saying that no one could bully someone as sweet and kind as you. That is the reason you haven't told them yet and you won't planning onto. So you too made a promise to never tell Sakura and Syaoran.