Beginning

Stella's P.O.V

"Do we have to go to dinner with your brother and his friend, Miranda?"Miranda is my best friend.

"Yes, look Stella, it'll be fun and you and I haven't seen Matt in ages,eh.Please?"Her british accent thick.

"I'll go but can I at least know the name of his friend?"

"Ya,umm it's.." I impatiently waited as she scrolled though her texts.

"Here it is! His name is Niall Horan and he moved from Mullingar a while back."

We drove to a little diner called Zac's in downtown New York. There I saw Matt waiting at a booth by the back with a tall boy with blonde hair.

Matt and I embraced into a hug and then Miranda. I introduced myself to Niall.

"Hi,Stella Kohl, nice to meet you." I said.

" Hi, name's Niall Horan and the pleasure is mine." He had a very strong Irish accent,even stronger than my german one.

Niall and I got into a dinner conversation talking about where we grew up. He told me about Mullingar being a very small town and all, but still a great place. I told him about Munich and the wonderful views. I think I was starting like Niall, a lot. And I was falling for him pretty fast.

At the end of dinner, right before I was going to leave, Niall pulled me aside and asked "Hey, Stella do maybe w-want to catch lunch with m-me tomorrow?" It almost sounded like he was nervous.

I didn't know how to respond. I liked Niall, he was great, funny, and really hot.

"Sure, I'd love to."

"M'kay I'll pick you up tomorrow."

We exchanged numbers and I drove home with Miranda.

When we got home, I told Miranda about Niall. She helped me pick out an outfit for our date tomorrow.

At first, I didn't know if it was casual or not so I texted Niall.

"Hey it's me, just wondering if our date tomorrow was casual or a little snazzy either is good with me."

He responded "Hi Stella, I was thinking of going to a fancier restaurant but if you want to wear sweats that's fine with me.;)"

I laughed at his comment.

Finally I found an outfit, which was an white/cream three quarter sleeve dress that ended just above my knees. Miranda thought the dress matched beautifully with my blonde hair that ended just below my shoulders. I matched it with a pair of burgundy suede heels.

I went to sleep later hoping my date with Niall would turn out good.