Chapter Sixty: Fifth Hokage

Letting out a heavy breathe as I try to maintain my chakra control within the ballon, I feel my sweat roll down the side of my face.

"How you doing there (Y/n)?" Pervy Sage asked as he saw Naruto summon another tadpole.

"I-I'm alright, I think I have it, it's just that, the summoning jutsu was so much easier. Even though I had to stay on his back for the entire day," breathing out I feel my vision begin to blur. Stumbling back a little, I feel hands catch me by my shoulders.

"Alright kid, you need a rest. Whether you like it or not, if you continue on like this your rasengan won't be any good anyway, especially with the level of chakra you have now." Jiraya said as he slowly placed me down in a sitting position to watch Naruto. Sitting down along side me, he takes the balloon from my hand. My eyes following him I see him stare at the chakra cuts on my hands and arms. "Without this balloon, I want to see if you can master the full rasengan. Though not in front of Naruto, I want you to try it over in the woods on a tree. See if it comes out like the way I showed you. If you did master this, it only means I'll have to throw another obstacle at you, something even the Fourth Hokage couldn't do."

Smiling at his words I push myself to my feet, "alright! You're the best Pervy Sage!" Giving him a thumbs up, he laughs at my enthusiasm. Turning on my heals, I do a light jog into the woods. It's been a week since I've been working on mastering the rasengan, I can't wait to see if I can mix my wind nature, Fire nature, and my Scorch release with this. And even better I'm learning all the natures out there, maybe I could even add some lightning, it could become a new jutsu.. even stronger than chidori! Facing a tree I close my eyes, releasing a breathe, I focus my chakra into my right hand.

Rotation, and power.

Opening my eyes I look to see my rasengan in hand, smiling I pull my right arm back before smashing it into the trunk of the tree. The entire trees truck missing a gaping hole, I throw my arms up in happiness.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I did it! I did it! I mastered it!" Smiling I fist pump the air, jumping up and down I turn and run back to Jiraya. Running into the clearing, I see the Pervy Sage watching the girls down by the water. Rolling my eyes, I let my giggles escape as I tackle him to the ground.

"Wow!" Jiraya said as he fell onto the dirt, my arms wrapped around him in a hug.

"I did it! I did it! You have no idea how happy I am right now!" Smiling, I lift my head to see Jiraya giving a smirk and letting loose a few chuckles. Letting my arms release their grip, I plop on the dirt beside him. "I learned the rasengan.." I whisper out as I see the clouds drift by.

"Yes you did. The next thing to do is see if you can make a giant rasengan. With more chakra than Naruto, I believe you'll be able to perfect this technique, and surpass the Fourth Hokage." My heart skipping a beat, I sit up and stare at Pervy Sage in awe.

"I-I can surpass the Fourth?" I stutter out.

"Yes. Trust me, you may not remind me of him from the outside.. but you have a lot of his and his wife's quality's. You say 'ya know' a lot, you want peace in this world, you would prefer to solve things peacefully, your strong willed. And the list just goes on," Jiraya also siting up, he looks over at Naruto. "He may remind me more of Minato than you on the outside, but you both act the same, have the same troubles, have the same issues. You two might as well be long lost twins."

My emotions flying all over the place, I find myself smiling as I hear those words leave his mouth. "Thank you, Pervy Sage. I do appreciate all you teach me, even though you are a pervert. I'm happy I can call myself your apprentice/student, and that your my teacher, Master Jiraya, or as I prefer to say, Master Pervy Sage."