Chapter Forty Two: Will of Fire

"Sakura.. she's in. Trouble." Naruto murmured out as his body trembled in a tremendous amount of pain. "I'll bust us out of here," groaned out Naruto as he stood on his feet, pushing through the agonizing pain he felt through out his body. "I'll fake him out."

"You've exhausted my patience." Said Haku annoyingly as he watched Naruto's chakra explode out of him and center on his feet.
Naruto sprinting forth stops short and back flips, before running to another direction. Haku mirroring him, readying his attack.

"Naruto, behind you!" Sasuke yelling at Naruto to late, he turns around as the senbon stab him all over his front body.

"Naruto! I'm coming!" Yelling out at him, I run towards him as Haku wastes no time throwing more senbon at me. Blocking them all with my kunai I make it to Naruto in record time. "Are you able to get up? No. Don't answer that, don't use anymore of your chakra okay?" Placing my hands over his body I let my chakra plow into him.

Sasuke appearing next to me looks at me, "(Y/n)'s right. Using your chakra now will only help him defeat us quicker."

"I know Sasuke, I know." Naruto mumbled out as he pushed himself up a little, only to fall back onto the ground. Sasuke standing up looks at Haku in the mirrors, formulating his next move.

"Looking for a counter attack?" Haku moving mirrors lifted up his senbon and shot them out. "I'll save you the trouble." Sasuke quickly picking up one of the senbon in the ground, he picks it up and blocks all the senbon.

"Get up loser! We gotta team up now!" Sasuke kneeling down next to me and Naruto I shake my head at him.

"Your pushing him to much, you can't do this to him Sasuke. I'll help you out okay?" Standing up I pull out a senbon from my shoulder and hold it skillfully. "I've got your back, and you've got mine. Understood?" Naruto standing up wearily he holds his body up with sheer determination.

"Alright, I know what we have to do." Haku throwing more senbon at us two, we both guard Naruto and each other.

"Haku! You miss understand us! Like you said, when we protect the people we care for, that's when we become genuinely strong! You stand no chance against us!" Yelling against Haku he retorts back by mocking Sasuke. Tuning out his words, and Sasuke and Naruto's argument, I watch Haku's moves quickly. Sasuke reaching down and picking up Naruto, I jump along side them, avoiding the senbon. Watching swiftly, my eyes look into Sasuke's to see his sharingan awakened. Sasuke's looking back at mine, his eyes widen.

"Your-r eyes.. (Y/n), what are they?" Sasuke stammered out as he looked at me.

"What?" My voice being above a whisper I pull out a kunai and look in the reflection.

T-this is.. the fully activated sharingan but my eyes aren't red.. their gold. But-t I'm not an Uchiha!

My eyes widening I look up and to the right of me and Sasuke. "I don't know Sasuke. Just leave it alone right now! We have bigger problems!" My eyes tracking Haku he exits the mirror and heads towards Naruto. "No!" Running towards him, I stretch my limbs out and cover Naruto's body. Waiting for the stinging sensation, I open my eyes to realize Sasuke absorbed the senbon into his body. "Sasuke!" Standing up I jump and focus my chakra into my fist, punching Haku into the ground I look at Sasuke.

"You, always get in the way Naruto. It never fails." Groaned out Sasuke as Naruto turned around and looked to see Haku on the ground.

"Ah! You beat him Sasuke, (Y/n)!" Naruto looking up see's Sasuke distraught, needled body.

"Y-you should see the look on your face. You—you look like a total loser." Sasuke strained out to say as he looked over his shoulder towards Naruto.