Chapter Forty Five: Immature

A/n: important A/n, at the end, please read!

The entire journey back to the leaf, I had to be
carried on Kakashi's back, because of the transformation in my body taking place, and.. the sex in the woods. Surprisingly enough, no one suspected a thing when we went back to Tazuna's house. Which was a huge relief for both me and Kakashi. My eyes glancing towards the window in the hospital room I was given, I sigh sadly. A shooting pain running through my body, I let out a short cry in agony. My thoughts drifting to something else to distract me from the pain I was feeling, it focused on my team.

"I really hope, the team is flowing smoothly. It's been five days since I've been gone from them with my injuries." My head growing in my pain as well, I slowly let out a cry in pain once more. This time however, a louder, and much more pain filled one. A nurse running in immediately begins to console me. Shooting a needle in my arm, she quickly takes straps to my arms, legs and stomach, and ties me down.

"It'll be okay (Y/n). You have just to get through this today, and based off our information the transformation should conclude." Nodding, she smiles pitifully down at me.

Moaning out in pain, I squeeze my eyes shut, "n-nurse. I-I'm fine. Just, please if any visitors come, let them in. Lift the restriction. I want to know what's happening." The nurses tone becoming softer, I hear her feet make way towards the door.

"If it'll make you feel better, I can see what I can do. You have had a number of people wishing to see you after all." The door sliding shut, I reopen my eyes as the pain faded into dust.

The anbu.. I'm suppose to be sworn in as the Captain when I get released. I wonder how Tenzō's doing...

My gaze drifting back to the trees rustling in the wind, I smile softly as I imagine Naruto and Sasuke arguing. Laughing lightly, I hear the door snap open. Turning my head, I look to see Kakashi and Tenzō walk into the room.

"Wow. You look.. different." Tenzō said shocked as his almond shaped eyes widened.

Forcing a smile, I feel my eyes crease at the sides, "thanks for that compliment Tenzō Sensei." My voice coming out hoarsely from the previous screams in pain, Tenzō's eyes soften. Kakashi and Yamato making their way towards me, Kakashi stands at the right side of me as Yamato moves to the left were the window was.

"Why do they have you strapped down?" Kakashi asked as he looked down at me carefully.

Closing my eyes I bite back the pain as I talk. "In the middle of the night.. and in the day, my body tremors in pain. It hurts so much, I've ripped out the IV's, punched a couple of holes in other rooms.. and some other things. The nurses, doctors, and myself have agreed to these restrains."

"But your physically strong.. you can rip these off without a second thought if you wanted to." Yamato chimed in as his voice sounded of confusion.

My eyes opening I look at him, "I have specifically made these for me in case of an emergency. This has a seal in it that stops my chakra flow, and Yoko's chakra as well. Within these straps I have also put electric currents that target my cells in my body, and instead of electrical therapy helping my nerve cells, these render me useless for the time being." Yamato's eyes nodding in astonishment at my skills, I feel a hand placed on my head. Looking up, I see Kakashi's eye glancing down at me sadly.

"Why did you make those, and use them now? You just asked the nurse if she could release the restrictions of your visitational rights, but do you really think your comrades want to see the strongest person in the Leaf Village chained down to her bed- in pain nonetheless?"

My eyes squinting at Kakashi, I look at him suspiciously, "how did you know that I asked her about that?"

"Since you've arrived at the Village, Kakashi has assumed all responsibility for you since you don't have anyone else." Spoke out Tenzō for Kakashi.