Chapter Seventy Nine: How long has it been?

A/n: Almsot done!
I have to power through writing this with my adult life now. Crazy I have been working on this so long!
Thank you for for your support guys!
—————-

"Ka-kakashi?" I breathe out as I clench my arm that's holding my wound. "What are you doing here? You aren't supposed to be here! Not yet!" I yell breathily out at him tears welling up in my eyes as I stare at him.

His eye holds mine as he takes a step forward and I step two steps backward. "(Y/n).." Kakashi whispers softly as he clenches the shuriken in his hand tightly. "Come home. Please. The village, your friends, everyone.. we all miss and need you."

Gritting my teeth I force a scoff out my lips. "As if." I feel my chest tighten and my feet begin to tingle as I prepare myself for what I'm going to say. "Did you think I really had a mission? That I really cared about our pathetic relationship? That the hokage gave me some secret mission I would write in a letter for you to read? You must be stupider than I thought." Standing up straighter and letting go of my bleeding arm I force a menacing laugh out of my lips. Looking away at my wound I wipe the blood on my shorts. Locking eyes with Kakashi I see pain. "You were nothing more than a filler for my true motive. Don't waste your breathe trying to talk to me. Leave now before Sasuke and I kill you."

"(Y/n)! What do you mean! This isn't you! We're team 7!" Naruto screams clutching his chest. His blue eyes piercing mine as tears well up in his eyes. "You saved me that day! You healed me.. you wouldn't have done that if you didn't care!"

"(Y/n) come home. We know this isn't you!" Sakura chimes in as she looks at me, her once pink luscious hair still short from the chunin exams and her new outfit suiting her more for combat and healing.

I let out a deep breathe and sigh as I feel Sasukes chakra approaching from behind me. Soon enough I feel his hand on my waist. "Don't mistake your bonds. We have different bonds the two of us. (Y/n) bonds of hatred from the abuse of the village. Myself bonds of hatred with my older brother.. numerous bonds... mislead oneself and weaken the most important and cherished ones."

Kakashis eye locking with Sasukes hand on my waist and back at me I look away, as Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Yamato all stare up in disbelief and paralyzed in fear by Sasukes new presence. "Sasuke and me are a pair. You meant nothing to me Kakashi." I let a grin cross my face. Feeling Sasukes hand jump at those words I shove an elbow into his side discreetly. "Leave now before I'll make you wish you had. The (y/n) you once knew is gone, I never once thought about any of you" I mumble out as I look back down at the group.

Naruto shuffles and lifts his head to make eye contact with me and Sasuke teeth gritted together "if that's the case then why.. why didn't you kill me back then?!?" Naruto yells as he shakes his head and stares up at us from the hole they were in. "You think that you could break our bond, (y/n), Sasuke?!"

Seperating me and Sasuke I grab my sword from my belt as Sasuke talks "The reasons simple.. it's not that I couldn't break the bond it was just irritating to me. Obtaining power based on the method he told me."

"What do you mean?" Naruto argues back.

"It's not necessary to explain that to you." Sasuke stated as he looks down back at him "What I can say is that back then you're only alive because of passing whim."

"(Y/n)? Is that you as well?!" Naruto yells pointing at me.

"It was fun to toy with you. Loosing the seal of Kurama so it would slowly consume you enough to injure the one you care about most. Kakashi was my main point of obtaining information to get what I wanted." I respond back curtly as I cut off my sleeve on my shirt and tie it around my wounded arm placing my sword back in place.