Chapter Fifty One: Job

Breathing out I feel my chakra run through my body, standing up the damp towel placed on my forehead slides off. Feeling another chakra presence stand up slowly, I look to see Sasuke.

"(Y/n), Sasuke, your awake!" Sakura cheered happily at us. Looking at her, I feel a new found rage as I look up at the sound ninja.

"Sakura, who did this to you? Who was it?" Sasuke asked also pushed in rage.

"Was it one of those sound ninja?" I ask as I raise my gaze and look at the masked guy.

"S-Sasuke, (y-y/n) what's happening to you.." Sakura asked as her black eye and short haired self peered up at us.

"I'm alright, it's only the power flowing through me. In fact, I've never felt better. He gave me this gift, and he made me understand who I am, I'm an avenger. To follow my path I must have power. At any price, even if it means being consumed by evil." Sasuke looking down at the curse mark briefly on his arm, he looks back up.

"(Y-y/n)?" Sakura whispered out as she looked at me, lifting my hand I look at the curse mark on my skin.

"I'm fine Sakura. Just tell us, who did this to you." Clenching my teeth, I feel my blood boil in anger as I stare at them.

"Sakura, tell us, which one of these people did that to you?" Sasuke asked as he looked up to the three of the sound ninja as well.

"That'd be me," spoke the sound ninja with his black hair sticking up straight. Moving my gaze, I feel myself lock onto him like a bull.
My chakra increasing, I lift my arms to my side as I let it all release. Hearing a fox roar in mine, my chakra spins around me rapidly, before shooting up. "Dozu, what's wrong, not getting cold feet are we?" Making his hand signs, he looked to his partner for help. "We'll kill the whole bunch of them in one shot! Super sonic slicing wave!" Chakra filling up through the small wholes in his hands, he uses wind chakra to try and push us back. Everyone bracing for impact, besides me and Sasuke, we both look at each other knowingly. Running over to Naruto, I pick him up swiftly, as Sasuke grabs Sakura. Going behind the sound ninja by the name of Zaku, we lay them both down. "Huh? What do you know, I knocked them all out."

Sasuke lifting his arm I lift my right foot, ready to kick, both of us responding in sync to the annoying ninja, "not quite." Sasuke and me throw our attack, sending the sound ninja Zaku flying across the clearing near his comrade. My eyes locking on him, I quickly make my hand signs for scorch style.

"Scorch style: dancing flames." In the middle of them, I throw in shuriken, launching them all at Zaku at once, I also see Sasuke launch his Fire style, phoenix flower jutsu, using the same technique as mine.

"I don't think so," Zaku spoke out as he lifted his arms, ecstinguishing the flames, he realizes the shuriken in my and Sasuke's attack to late. Not wasting time, me and Sasuke quickly run up to him. Knocking him off his feet, me and Sasuke each place our foot on the back of him as we each pulled at an arm. A menacing smile spreading across my lips I slowly twist it. Sasuke kicking him in the back, we slowly pull on them.

"You seem to be very proud of these arms of yours," I say out as I tug on it a little, with a small laugh, I pull at it more like a doll.

"You seem, very attached to them," Sasuke said out as he also started pulling his arm more.

Zaku turning to look at us, his eyes widen, "no! What-t are you doing?" Smiling, we pull up on his arms to hear a rip that echoed throughout the small clearing. Pulling his arms apart, he falls to the ground in pain. Taking my foot, I step on his elbow, before completely cracking it.

Sasuke turning around he locks his eyes on Dozu, the last sound ninja standing, "it looks like your the only one standing."

Turning around, I slowly walk more towards him, "now you must at least put up a fight. Your friend here wasn't exactly fun to play with."