Chapter Four: Ninja training

(A/n): What did you guys think about the last chapter?!? I think it's pretty cool I mean I have a long way to go in being a better author but I like it so far!!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter as well and stay lit!!

And as always any grammatical issues let me know!! Especially with there, their, they're and chizz like that- I'm not really good with things like that. Anyway..

Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

Breathing heavily as I place my hands on my knees. Hunched over I look up to see Kakashi sensei smiling at me while he lifted up his headband to reveal his sharingan.

Oh he is so dead. Trying to act all cool and intimidate me.

Standing back up quickly I get into my fighting stance.

"Bring it on sensei, I bet it'll take no more than these two fist to punch your face into the ground." I say putting my fists up in a boxing method. Without all the martial arts I took back home, I would have never been able to take on Kakashi sensei like this. Last week I had gotten out the hospital and had been basic ninja training. With that in mind Kakashi sensei was a slave driver. He taught me everything- how to use all the ninja tools wisely and effectively - which took only three days, because I learned how to do most of it in my world when I was taking my marital arts classes. The other three days was ninjutsu, and chakra control. First, I learned how to walk up a tree and then walk on water. After that it was shadow clones, fire style, and a bunch of other jutsu's. During the training we discovered I had two chakra natures. The first chakra nature I had was wind and then fire. Like a Naruto and Sasuke mix, except I'm able to do both of these by my self. Whenever I used both of those together I ended up with a scorch release. Since I didn't come from a clan- since I'm from a different world- they couldn't call it a kekai genkai. So, now today we're practicing my tai jutsu skills. Honestly it's a piece of cake for me, because back home I took Tai Jutsu and ju jutsu with all the other martial arts like Kendo, karate, boxing, and etc.

Taking a deep breathe in I charge at Kakashi sensei swiping a kunai from my bag into my right hand and do a right kick to his head as a fake having him block my leg in his hand holding me upside down, I then punch him with my left hand to the stomach and spin around on my hands to throw a kunai to his left shoulder blade. Feeling his hand release my leg out of the pure immense of my attack I look at him with a smirk. Out of luck kakashi dodged the kunai just in time to have it scratch his jacket instead. Doing a back handspring to get back on my feet I look at him trying to read his moves.

This is tai jutsu and he has his sharingan out, I should look at his feet- anywhere but his eyes. If I look at his sharingan he could do what he does to moo-moo child or aka Zabuza.

Watching his movements carefully I see him sprinting towards me in a inhuman speed. First he headed straight towards me, then disappeared out of no where. Checking behind me, above me and at my sides I saw no one. Finally realizing that he had to be in the ground, using my chakra I collect it all in my right foot and stomp on the ground. Soon the ground quaked and there were giant cracks in the earth, with Kakashi sensei looking freaked out and his eyes widened he just stared at me.

"Wh-what ridiculous strength." Kakashi sensei said as he stared at me, earning a smirk from me. "If I get hit by her I'll be a goner" he added on while sweat dropping. "I think I've had enough of this for one day, lets take a break (Y/n)." Jumping up from the ground he pulled his headband back down to cover his sharingan. Sighing he walked over to me and motioned with his head to follow him. Walking behind Kakashi sensei like a lost puppy he stopped at a tree and sat down on the ground. After he sat down I joined him, but instead I laid down on my back. Watching the clouds pass by and the leaves gently fall from the branches of the tree.