Chapter Eighty:

Feeling my heart thud against my chest I bite my lower lip.

"You still as beautiful as ever." Kakashi mumbles slightly.

"Kakashi. Just act like you never saw me here. Forget this all." I say lightly as I try and yank my hand out his grasp.

"No," Kakashi says firmly as he tugs me, causing me to fall onto his lap, where he grips me firmly. "I know you. I love you. I'm not giving up on us just because you have a mission you don't want to share the burden with. I know it'll take some time. I've already waited this long... I can wait a little longer as long as you answer my questions."

Looking into his eyes, I see the sincerity behind them.

"How long have you been fucking my student?" Kakashi grumbles down at me. My eyes widen, and I feel my heart drop. Quickly opening my mouth to speak, I realize I can't find the words to explain. Looking away, I feel his piercing gaze on me. "Tell me, (Y/N)."

"Out of all your questions, did you have to start with this one?" I mumble back as I try to move out of his embrace, only for him to hold me tighter. With a deep sigh and heavy heart, I let out a breath. "It was an accident one day. I got drunk after training with him maybe a year ago, and Sasuke came to my quarters... At first, I thought it was you. I was beyond excited that it was you, so I jumped off the bed and ran, and... well-" Trailing off, I look back up to see his gaze.

Raising an eyebrow at me, he asks, "Well?"

"I kissed him. We made out and got to kind of second base... that whole night I thought it was you. Sasuke told me the only reason he stopped was because I said your name and passed out. In that moment, he knew it wasn't him I liked. The morning I woke up, he told me everything. He told me he's had feelings for me for a long time too. After that, I did become a regular drinker more than my usual amount because I missed everyone so much. Especially you." Taking a deep breath, I continue, "After that, Sasuke would tell me sometimes I would stumble to his room and bother him thinking it was you. He doesn't mind being 'your replacement,' as he states. And we grew closer emotionally even when I was sober. I felt so lonely all this time that, well sometimes... we would make out. But nothing more." I breathe out shamelessly.

Feeling Kakashi's grip tighten on me, his breath becomes more stiff, and his muscles flex. "You what?"

"I know. I'm sorry, but you shouldn't have waited for me either, Kakashi. I'm just a-" Feeling warm familiar lips pressed against my own, my sentence stops there. Kakashi's hands grip me, and he picks me up so I'm sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. My arms find their way on top of his shoulders and hands in his oh so familiar soft hair. His lips pushing against mine, I feel my heart pound against my chest. His hands moving all over my body, one snakes around my waist while the other grips the back of my head to keep me in place. His lips moving softly against mine as he tugs on my bottom lip with his teeth, asking permission to enter my mouth with his sweet tongue. Parting my mouth to allow entrance, our tongues wrestle in my mouth. Moaning, I grind myself against his now hard erection, feeling myself also become turned on. My brain on high, his hand moves from the back of my neck to tracing my jaw with his fingertips. My hands moving from his hair to his beautiful rock-hard chest. Pushing away, my eyes flutter open as I see Kakashi staring at me

My chest heaving up and down as I catch my breath, I find a blush tinging my cheeks, most likely staining them red. "I'm sorry, did I miss something? How are we making out after all I just told you?"

"You think I can stand the thought of Sasuke's hands all over your body? You're my girl, whether we're broken up or not, whether it was a mistake or not. You're mine," Kakashi whispers huskily as his eye darts down to look at my lips once more. Leaning his forehead against mine, he sighs gently. "I know how hard it's been to be apart for so long. I saw someone shortly myself. We also made out... but it wasn't the same as with you. The second I snapped to my senses, I pushed her away."