Chapter Ten: Yoko Kurama

A/n: Don't worry guys I'm back I got this all under control no more cliff hangers- or will there be...

Anyway enjoy let me know about grammatical stuff!
---—————------------------------------

As he stepped forward into the light I see black and white flames spin around him rapidly.

"Wa-wait, your Yoko Kurama? Who was the giant fox I was talking to just a minute ago?" Screaming I look at him suspiciously.

"Why must I be sealed in such a fools body. Stupid beings like yourself don't belong in this world." Yoko stated clutching the bar separating us. Looking at him closely as the black and white flames disappeared I see him clearly this time. He was almost six feet tall, towering over my five foot three inch frame. Yoko, had his fox ears on his head and his hair was long and silver. Then behind him was his silver tail. Kurama's outfit was white and so was his shoes/slippers.

"My god your gorgeous, but I'm confused. Explain why you can change forms." Saying that I hear Yoko slam his fist to the cage.

"The reason why I can change forms is because I'm not only a summoning animal. My summoning form is of that of a white fox. In this world I am a demon fox, one with enormous chakra, more than the nine tailed fox. The difference between me and him is that I was not once apart of the ten tails. My being was separate. In my days I was a bandit, I wanted to carve out my own land and become the king of it. This is what I once was before I got caught. When I got caught they tried to make me be good and help in summoning, but that isn't who I am. One night I snuck out of the summoning in my demonic form and transformed into my fox form and destroyed villages on the edge of Land of Fire. That's when Minato arrived an fought me, he managed to get me off guard and seal me in you. Your the only one with the body that could handle my chakra without killing you." Yoko explained simply with venom dripping in his voice when he mentioned Minato.

"S-so your telling me, your stronger than the nine tails?" Asking in astonishment I hear him chuckle.

"Your lucky that if you die, I die. Otherwise I would've killed you in a instant. Yes, I am, stronger than that fool Kurama." Yoko says hugging the bars in front of him. "Bastard wanted to be like me so he stole my last name for his first name."

"Weird.. so if I touch you, will you hurt me?" I ask as curiosity takes over my brain.

"Who knows?" Yoko said with his regular voice. Walking closer to him I reach out my right hand and place it on his face. Feeling as it was cold and smooth I hear him chuckle darkly. "Wrong choice (Y/n)." Yoko then transformed into his fox self and his nails on his paw scratched my arms deeply leaving a wound. Screaming in pain I close my eyes and reopen them to see my self fall in from the tree with my arm ripped and blood gushing out. Crashing onto the ground blood comes out my mouth as I lay there holding my arm.(picture above) Beginning to stand up wobbly on my two legs I hear footsteps behind me.

"(Y/n), what happened?" Lee screamed as he ran to me and the rest of team guy as well. Turning around to face them as I let out a groan in pain I look at them with a small smile on my face.

"I-it's nothing, I'm just fine." I manage to say shakily as the blood runs down my arms and drips down on the ground. Feeling my knees wobble I take a glance down and see on my right calf a giant cut there as well. Loosing my strength to stand, I begin to fall only to be caught by Lee.

"You are obviously not okay. We need to take you to the hospital." Lee said giving you a stern look.

"Lee I'm fine, it's just a couple of gash's it'll heal in no time! Promise." Saying that to him I see him shake his head.