Chapter Thirty Nine: Consequences

A/n: thx for being supportive guys! Remember likes and comments! Y'all fr the best! Go peep my new book!

My shoulder being shook, I slowly open my eyes to see Kakashi staring at me. "So.. what are you doing in Naruto's bed with him?" My eyes widening, I look to see myself hugging Naruto. Quickly removing my arms from him, I crawl away from the sleeping boy.

"I-it's a long story, but I don't remember falling asleep here! I swear it on my life!" I quickly stammer out as I wipe my eyes to see clearer. Looking at Kakashi's expression I see his fake smile look at me, awaiting my answer. "L-let's just calm down and talk about this like mature people... please?" Kakashi not waiting for my explanation, turns and leaves the room with his one crutch. Following after him, I close the small door and stand on my feet, chasing after Kakashi to his room, I slam the door behind me. Looking at Kakashi, I find him undoing his headband and placing it neatly on the floor. Walking over, I place my hands on his shoulders.

"Explain," Kakashi mumbled as he continued to undress himself and get ready for bed.

Sighing, I move in front of him and unzip his vest, "after I chased down Naruto to his room, he broke down so I talked to him. I hugged him and we talked, and talked, eventually he went and changed for bed, and I waited because he said he'd like to talk more and have some company. So I stayed with him, and I gave him a hug, and I think that's when I fell asleep. Then you showed up, and you know the rest from there." Sliding his vest off his shoulders, I take it in my hands and fold it neatly. My eyes lifting up to Kakashi's, I see him analyze every detail of my face. His features going from tense and destructive, finally relax.

"Your lucky I know you well enough to know when your lying or holding back from me." Kakashi mumbled as he placed his big hand on my head, and gave a little ruffle. Smiling and not being able to contain my happiness at his understanding nature, my arms ingulf him in a hug, tackling us both down to the floor. With a thud, my head lays on his chest and our legs entangle. "Wow there, calm down your going to kill me." Lifting my head, I move my arms, and quickly take my right hand, and pull down his mask, and give him a sweet kiss. Our lips moving together in sync, I move my left hand to Kakashi's hair as I let my fingers run through it. Pulling away I smile softly as I open my eyes and look down at him.

"Kakashi, there's no need to worry about me being with someone else. I like you and only you. You're the one for me," blood rushing to my cheeks, I see Kakashi smile brightly at me.

"Say it again."

My blush getting a even deeper red no doubt, I muster up my voice once more, "you're the one for me." My eyes flickering down to his lips, I look back into his eyes to see them content with our situation right now.

"(Y/n). You make me feel alive again, something I haven't felt for years." Kakashi mumbled as he also took a glance down at my lips, before pecking them. "You, are a beautiful, feisty, strong, independent, but your also a jealous, scary, and-"

"Nope, no. Go back to all the nice things you were saying about me. I like those," I muse as a giggle leaves my lips, as Kakashi's smirk plays on his features.

"I have one better."

"Mhm? What's that?" I ask as I move my thumb caressingly on Kakashi's velvety skin as I admire all of his features.

"You getting a tattoo right on your arm saying, 'property of Kakashi Hatake'. With big thick black ink, so no one can miss it. This way I know for sure all those men eyeing you will steer clear because your already taken." Not being able to contain my laughter, I let out a huge belly laugh, as I see the seriousness written on his face. Tucking my head in between his shoulder and neck, my hand drops from Kakashi's cheek. "What? You don't like that idea? I know, you probably want the 'copy ninja' instead."