Chpater Thirty one: Truth

Walking into Kakashi's room Naruto and Sakura come to a stop.

"Ah! Look the Sensei is coming around," Naruto stated as quietly as he possibly could.
Sakura walking into the room and sitting by his bed she starts lecturing him.

"Listen Sensei your sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you. Maybe it's not worth it." Sakura says lightly as she places her hands on her lap sitting down. Leaning against the room divider door I hold my ribs. Still healing, I can feel Yoko's power healing me up.

"I'm sorry," said Kakashi in a sad voice, disappointed in himself.

"Plus Sensei, you made (Y/n) carry you all the way here. Her ribs are broken in one place and she's healing her self. You should thank her later." Sakura lectured as she turned to me smiling. Laughing lightly I slowly climb in the room to sit on the opposite side of Sakura, alongside Kakashi. Sitting criss cross, I place one hand on my thigh, as the other wrapped across my ribs.

Looking down I give him a smile, "all good. No need for thank you's. We are on the same team, are we not?"

"Huh, well he did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassins. So we'll be safe for awhile." Tazuna jumps in as he fanned himself with a nice hand held fan behind Sakura.

"Right, but you know that boy with a mask? What about him?" Sakura asked hesitantly at Kakashi.

"He's from the elite tracking unit from The Hidden in the Mist. Those masks are only worn by the most elite shinobi."

"What exactly do they do?" Sakura asked wanting more answers from Kakashi.

"The anbu black ops, also known as the inferno squad, destroy all traces of a rogue ninjas corpse. The shinobi's body contains many secrets. Ninjutsu, chakra, special medicines used in his body. These are the secrets of his village. If his enemies find them, his people would be in grave danger. For instance. If I were to die at the hands on an enemy, they'll try to analyze my sharingan. In the worst case, my entire jutsu could be stolen and used against are home village. It is a secret duty of shinobi trackers to prevent this. To keep the village secrets safe. If a ninja betrays his village, the ninjas track him down and eliminate him. Obliterates every part of his existence. That's their speciality." Silence over took the room at Kakashi's explanation. Sitting up straight he puts a hand over his face.

"Hey, are you okay? Sensei?" Naruto asked as he looked at Kakashi trying to draw back his attention. Kakashi moving his hand from his face looked up, startled out of his thoughts.

"Uh- oh yeah. To finish what I was saying. Tracker ninja deal with the body immediately on the spot. So there's no room for error."

"Is that really important?" Sakura asked as she stared at Kakashi.

"Think about it. Do you remeber what the tracker did with Zabuza's body?" Kakashi asked turning his upper body to face Sakura.

"We don't know what he did. I mean I guess he took it away somewhere." Sakura replied in thought.

"Exactly, but why? He should of worked on Zabuza right there. As quickly as possible. Think of the weapons he used for the take down. Do you remember what they were?" Kakashi asked as he places his hand in his chin in thought.

"Throwing needles," Sasuke says his eyes opening wide in realization. "No way." Closing my eyes I scoot myself back into the wall as I lean against it. Haku, and Zabuza are still out there, and I know how.

"None of it adds up," Kakashi said in confusion as I heard Naruto sigh.

Sighing to myself I open my eyes to see my squad staring at me. "I didn't want the freak everyone out, but Zabuza's alive. And that the truth." Everyone looking at they immediately gasped as they turned to Kakashi for answers.