Chapter Twenty Eight: Demon of the Mist

A/n: I know you guys want a lemon part and it'll be coming up but I just need the story to have some base to it. Though there will be a bit of lemon a few chapters to come :)
Enjoy
Breathing out I watch as Naruto runs ahead of the group in a scouting position.

"Over there!" Naruto yells throwing a kunai into the brush to are right. Everyone in shock over Naruto's random kunai throwing in the brush. Well of course besides me, considering I've watched Naruto a gazillion times to know the plot inside and out. "Hmph. It was just a mouse," Naruto states cooly as he smiles lifting a hand to his head.

"Mouse, yeah right! Everyone can see through your stupid act! It's so obvious it's embarrassing!" Sakura yelled pointing her finger up and down Naruto with her temper fuming.

"Naruto! Those are kunai knives, there dangerous," Kakashi told Naruto almost tiredly at his actions. Hearing a angry grumble getting louder I look at Tazuna to seem him shaking with rage.

"Stop trying to scare me you scrumpy little dwarf!" Yelled the old man as irk marks appeared all over his face.

"Wait, is someone hiding over there, wait there over there, hey! Hey! Over there!" Yelled Naruto as he threw the kunai to the brush once more, this time to the left of us. Realizing I did sense and hear something over there I quickly turn my head to look. Just as Kakashi did the same.

"That's it Naruto!" Sakura yelled evilly, hitting Naruto on his head hard. Ignoring their conversation, me and Kakashi both go into the brush, looking for what we sensed. Looking down we both see the poor little white snow bunny freaked, with the kunai right above its head stuck in the tree trunk.

Glancing at Kakashi I see him deep in thought. "Sensei," I say in a knowing tone so only the information we share would be between us.

"Yes, I know (Y/n)." Both of us walking a little way from the group, back onto the beaten path I watch Kakashi's movements.

We'll have to play this very carefully, especially with Naruto going crazy. And since I'm here in this world, let's hope the future isn't impacted.

Sensing Zabuza's sword being swung my eyes widen, "look out!" Both me and Kakashi say in harmony once more. Everyone falling to the ground except me, who jumped up to avoid the blade, ultimately landing back on my feet. Looking up at the tree were the sword blade stuck in, with Zabuza's back facing us as he looked over his shoulder standing on the handle of the monstrous sword. Casting his one eye down on us, in intimidation.

"Well, well, if it isn't Zabuza Momochi. Rogue ninja from The Village Hidden in the Mist." Kakashi hummed as he took a stride toward moo-moo child. Quickly looking to my left I see Naruto running towards Zabuza. Feeling my anger level rise I quickly run over to Naruto stopping him right before Kakashi could. With my left arm stretched out in front of his chest stopping him, I let my eyes glance at him.

"Don't Naruto. You'll just get in the way. Trust me," I say to him as I see his cheeks redden in anger.

"No way (Y/n)! You can't tell me what to do!" Naruto yelled angrily at me as his eyes trained on me with unwavering annoyance and rage. Shoving my hand out of his way and making it fall to my side.

"Then let me tell you Naruto. Your in the way Naruto, get back." Kakashi said smoothly and nicely as he possibly could with his arm extending out to stop Naruto in his tracks.

"But why?" Naruto yelled as his eyes stayed on Zabuza in eagerness.

"He's not like those other ninja. He's in a whole other league. If he's are opponent I'll need this," Kakashi stated as his left hand reached up to his head band as his one black onyx eye stayed on Zabuza. "This could be treacherous."