Chapter Forty Seven: Dangos

A/n: ^ later on that's how u go to hug Kakashi

Giving Sasuke a wink to annoy him, I turn on the ball of my feet and head towards Gai and Lee were they were hugging with a sunset in the background. Laughing lightly I raise my hand and wave hello, "yo Gai Sensei. Lee."  Both of their eyes picking up, they look at me and give a smile.

"(Y/n)!" Lee sprinting towards me, I get pushed to the ground in a hug. "You are much taller than me now, and do not fear, it will not interfere with my love for you!"

Laughing I give Lee a pat on the back, "um.. thank you, Lee, but I would really like to stand now. You know- with my two feet.. on the floor boards."

"Right!" Lee hurriedly releasing his arms from around me, he stands up on his feet a reaches a hand out for me to grab. Placing my hand in his, he pulls me to my feet swiftly.

Still strong as ever, nothing will ever seem to change that.

"(Y/n), great to see you here!" Gai's voice chiming in, he approaches my side as he looked down at me knowing the real reason why I'm here. Well, at least part of the reason why I'm here.

Smiling I raise my hand and give a little salute, "always a pleasure running into you Sensei." Glancing over my shoulder, I see my three team mates burn holes into my back, as I befriended the 'enemy'. Looking back at Gai I sigh tiredly, "how about we catch up during the chunin exam? I have to get going now, but I'll see you, alright?" Turning away from Gai Sensei, I make my way to the stairs. Right before I was going to put my foot on the first step, I hear someone call out my name. Turning around I look to see Sakura staring at me, with a blush across her cheeks.

"Yes?" Raising my eyebrows at her, stating she had my attention, I look at her angry glare.

"You where behind that pillar the entire time while they where fighting, and yet you did nothing to help the situation?" Sakura yelling at me, I take my first step up the stairs and continue walking up.

"Exactly." Making my way to the top of the stairs, I glance over my shoulder and down at them. "I wish you the best of luck on the exams everyone, especially my squad, I expect you to demolish the competition. You hear me?" Looking back towards the opening of the second floor hallway, I step in it casually. Walking through the second floor hallway I revive a lot of stares in awe and curiosity. Hanging my head a little lower, I let my hair surround me like a curtain. Bumping into someone I widen my eyes in realization that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. It's my fault- please excuse me." A hand clutching my shoulder I look up to see Hinata, Kiba, and Shino.

"(Y/n)? Is that you?" Kiba standing on his toes he let his face come close to mine, starting at me very hard I hear a sniff come from him, and then Akumaru. "It's your scent, but.." Kiba getting back down on the sole of his feet, he looked at me confused. My gaze dropping I force a smile to my lips as I lift them back up to meet Kiba's.

"It's me Kiba, during my last mission.. I went through a major change." My eyes drifting to Hinata I see her eyes look softly at me through her bangs.

"Mhm. That would explain your scent. Tell me something only we know." Kiba probed as Akumaru barked in agreement with him. Letting out a little laugh, I lift my hand and gesture him over to me. Kiba coming over I lean down towards his ear.

"That day we got ramen together you tried to kiss me, but I said it would be better if we stayed friends. And I promised that it would be just between me, you, and Akumaru that it happened." Watching Kiba's cheeks light up red, I look to see Akumaru smiling at me. "Isn't that right, Akumaru?" Receiving a bark in response I laugh lightly as I take my hand from my side and pet him. Moving my hand from Akumaru I straighten my back to my original posture and see Kiba's eye's look to his squad members.