Chapter Forty Eight: Hamburgers

Kakashi

Pulling out (Y/n)'s key from my pouch, I turn the lock to her apartment door. Walking inside, I take off my shoes and tuck them into the corner. Unzipping my vest as I walk through the hallway, I walk past the kitchen and living room to (Y/n)'s bedroom. Opening her door, I walk in and open her dresser. Rummaging through her clothes, I find my old pair of sweat pants and t-shirt.

So that's where these went..

Sweat dropping as I pick up the clothes from her dresser, I remove my vest completely and shirt. Folding them on her bed, I tug the t-shirt on over my head. Pulling down my pants, I pull the sweatpants on. Taking my pants, I fold them nicely as well before tucking them back in her dresser for the morning. Walking back into her living room, I turn the DVD player on and let her favorite movie play in the background. Laying down on the couch I pull out Make Out Paradise and begin reading it.

"Maybe I should buy her some of the same sweatpants I have, that way she won't take mine.. mhm." My eye drifting along the page I hear the door open and close. Hearing feet patter down the hallway, I see (Y/n) walk into the living room.

"K-Kakashi? What are you doing here?" (Y/n) stammering as she looked at me in shock of my presence, she walks by the couch. Stopping she lifts up my legs and sits down on the couch, tugging my legs back onto her lap. My eyes glancing up at her from my book, I see her long beautiful hair frame her face and body.

"I wanted to see you," my eyes looking back down at the text in my book I feel (Y/n) tense. Her eyes looking to the tv, I close my book and grab ahold of her small hand. Tugging at it swiftly, I notice her blush on her cheeks. "Come here," moving my legs off her, I pull her small limber body onto mine. Laying her back against my chest, I open my legs to allow hers to have its own space before I entangle them together. (Y/n) moving her hair to her left shoulder, she braids it quickly so it's out of the way. Tucking her head underneath my chin, I lift my chin to rest astop her head.

She smells like strawberries.

Wrapping my right arm across her shoulders I open my book once more and begin reading.

"K-Kakashi, how long where you here before I got home?" (Y/n)'s voice stammering again, I feel the heat radiating from her cheeks.

"Not to long, maybe ten, fifteen minutes?" I replied lifting my hand, flipping the page on Make Out Paradise.

"Oh. Well did you eat some dinner? I can make you something if you want?" (Y/n)'s eyes glancing up at me, I look down at her in thought of food. My thoughts drifting to the last time she cooked breakfast, I smile lightly.

"Sure, but be careful not to cut yourself with a knife again," I manage to say lightly with a small chuckle.

(Y/n) thinning out her lips, she gives me a piercing evil stare, "oh whatever! You know I'm a great chef!" (Y/n) trying to wiggle out of my arms, I close my book swiftly and hold her in my arms.

"Now, now, beautiful calm down." Not being able to contain my laughter, at (Y/n's) struggling form I smile down at her. Clamping my hands down on her hips I pick her up and turn her around on my lap so she was straddling me. Kissing her plump lips through my mask, I pull away to see her pouting still.

"A kiss is not going to fix my pride." (Y/n) mumbled as she got off my lap and walked over to kitchen. Laughing lightly at her I get up off the couch and follow her to the kitchen. (Y/n) bending down and picking a pot from a lower cabinet, she places it on the stove. "I have no idea what I'm doing or what I'm going to cook, but I do not need your help!"

Chuckling I move towards her and wrap my arms around her waist, "okay. I'll go wait in the living room. Be careful," kissing her cheek I move from the kitchen and back to the living room. Laying down on the couch, I pick up my book from the floor, reopening it I begin reading.