Chapter Five: Troublesome sensei

(A/N):
There will be a bit more mature stuff in this chapter so please take caution!

ALSO TELL ME ABOUT GRAMMATICAL ISSUES AND CHIZZ

BTW DUDES THIS IS LITERALLY IMPORTANT THAT SKETCH I DID IS HOW YOU LOOK (EXCEPT NO TWIN KATANAS) oki?!? OK!

LOVE YA!!! Kisssseeeessss
Muah muah muah
----------------------------------------------

Laughing at my laziness Kakashi sat on the floor next to me. Poking my wrapped stomach with his finger I turn to see him smiling at me through his mask.

"None the less I am very proud of you for learning that jutsu. The fact is I was just shocked, the Second and Fourth Hokage weren't able to do that jutsu until they were much older." Kakashi said taking a long hair in front of my face and tucking it behind my ear. "Anyway get your lazy butt up and sit on my bed so I can give you that present. Then tomorrow we'll get ramen together before you start at the academy." He added on smoothly with a surprise smile on his face. Groaning at what he told me I slowly start to stand up. Once I was standing face front of Kakashi I place my hand on my hip and all my weight on one leg.

Looking up at Kakashi sensei I raise my eyebrows, "this present better be good, otherwise I'm going to be pissed off." Seeing Kakashi sweatdrop at my words he nervously put one hand behind his head and scratched the back of his neck.

Then a goofy smile appeared on his face, "well you see, I thought ramen would be good enough to satisfy you. So I'll go heat some up..?" At that statement I rolled my eyes and raised my left hand and gently took the back of my knuckles and hit him on his head in annoyance.

"The ramen better be good, Kakashi sensei. Otherwise you're buying me some custom kunai from that shop in town." Putting my hand back down I sit on the edge of his bed with a menacing smile. "Kay?" Seeing Kakashi's face morph into one of urgency I begin to laugh. Taking off my pouch and my ninja case on my right leg I hand them to Kakashi to put them on his desk behind him. After that I take off my shoes and place them underneath the bed. Sitting back up straight, I raise my arms above my head and clasp them together for better stretching. Placing my hands back down at my sides on the bed I take my right hand and pat the spot next to me.

"Instead of ramen you should give me a back rub, I'm exhausted after you pretty much mutilated me at training." I say with a light closed eye smile on my face.

Honestly, I'm so exhausted from training with Kakashi sensei all day I can barely keep my eyes open even right now.

Seeing Kakashi walk to the bed and plop down next to me he crawls behind me and sits down there.

"Then massage time it is, this is my first time doing this to someone else so don't have your hopes set to high," he says as he places his cold large hands on my shoulders. Feeling goosebumps rise on my neck and arms, I feel the blood rushing to my face and ears as I bite my lip to hold back the blush.

I'm not used to having people touch me at all. Usually I flip out and say 'no your in my bubble- back up'. Since someone's touching me now I can't help but feel embarrassed.

Feeling Kakashi kneed my shoulder with his fingers an his thumbs did a circular motion on my back I let out a moan- I couldn't help it, it feels good. This is my first time having a massage and I have such tense muscles it's such a relaxing thing to experience. As soon as I let out that moan Kakashi's hands stopped there kneeding. Worry crossing my face. I turn around and face Kakashi with my head looking at the comforter. A blush began to cover my face in embarrassment, as I placed my hands in my lap and fiddled with my fingers. Kakashi's hands hadn't moved when I turned around so his hands were now loosely on my shoulders.