Chapter Twenty Five: Excitment

The sun burned down on the entire squad as we hid in the brush.

"Sasuke, I'm at point B."

"Sakura, I'm at point C."

"(Y/n), I'm at point D." After a few seconds of silence, another voice sounded through my ears.

"Naruto, I'm at point A believe it!"

"Your slow Naruto. Anyway, Squad Seven-" Kakashi immediately went quite as he then broke out yelling. "Target has moved! Follow it!" Without hesitation I begin running to rejoin my teammates. Seeing Sasuke up in a tree, Sakura leaning on another, and Naruto near the base of the tree, I nod.

"Hey guys," I say nonchalantly as I smile, they all look at me oddly as if this mission is deadly.

"Over there," Naruto whispered as they both moved up in their positions.

"What's your distance from the target?" Asked Kakashi as I feel his eye searching the surrounding area.

"Five meters, I'm ready just give the signal," stated Naruto as he slowly etched his way to the side of the tree trunk.

"I'm ready to," whispered Sasuke as his usual dark voice sounded through our wireless communication earbuds.

"So am I," Sakura stated.

"You know I'm always ready," I whisper as I move to the same tree trunk as Sasuke. "Hey, what's up dude! How are you doing?" I ask smiling at him, receiving an eye roll, I pout. "How mean."

"Okay.. now!" Yells Kakashi.Sighing I slowly side step to appear behind the cat.

Picking the cute cat up I smile, "well aren't you adorable." Seeing I went to fast, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke suddenly appear using a frontal attack.

My eyes widen in realization, "oh shi-"

"I got him, I got him, I got him!" Yelled Naruto as he tackled me and the cat to the ground, clutching us in his arms.

"What the heck Naruto! Let me go!" I yell as I try to push him off of me. Naruto's eyes widening in realization he slowly unclenches me, but still holds on to the cat.

"Naruto, come on!" Sakura yelled as she helped me off the ground. Looking at Naruto I see the cat begin to claw at his face.

Laughing I pat Sakura's shoulder, "no it's okay. That's my pay back from the cat." Hearing Sakura laugh with me as we looked at the cat. Sasuke standing to the side of us with his back facing us, he answered Kakashi's question.

"Right. Lost pet Torah captured. Mission accomplished." Kakashi cooley states as I still watch Naruto's face being scratched. Walking back the academy's building to return the lost cat, I step up my pace to walk next to Sasuke.

"So you never answered me, what's up?" I ask as I fling my left arm around his shoulders as we keep walking.

"Get off of me," mumbles Sasuke as his blank stare was still present.

"You need to loosen up some more, so no. Nice job on the mission by the way," I say smiling as I lift my hand off his shoulder ruffling his hair. "Your hair is surprisingly soft duck butt." Finally getting on Sasuke's last nerve he takes my arm off him, looking at his face I see a blush on his cheeks.