Chapter Sixty Three: Cease to exist

"Sasuke, I'll be here to help heal you, and make sure you and Sakura do not get harmed. Okay?" My clone said rock hard. Turning my attention back to Naruto I smirk.

"Let me help on the clone division as well," making the hand sign, a million clones of myself appear in the mix of the Naruto clones.

"Now let's get this show on the road!" Yelled all my clones as they fist pumped the air.

"Yeah!" Naruto's clones and mine jumping in front of Garra, they lift up their legs, kicking him into a pile of other clones. Kicking him up by the chin, he groans out in pain as he falls back to the ground, only to have three of Naruto's clones come at him. "Na, ru, to, 2k," each kicking him up in the air, my clones jump in yanking his forearm to face them, they all give a right hook, sending him to the left, My clones and Naruto's appearing behind him, give a giant punch down to Garra, "Megami's barrage!"

One clone of Naruto and one clone of me going quickly we each throw a punch, "from Naruto and (Y/n)'s handbook!" They both yell in sync.
Garra pushed down to the dirt, he groans out in pain as he hits the ground, breaking trees on his way. Garra lifting himself from the crater all of our clones launch in for another assault. "This time we go for a eight thousand kicks!" Yell our clones as we charge in.

Garra lifting himself from the crater his eyes narrow up at us in rage, "there's no way, I'll lose to people like them!" Garra loosing control, he lets a full size Shukaku out, crushing trees and knocking out all of my and Naruto's shadow clones. The shock wave of the wind hitting me and the original Naruto, were thrown back into a tree. Bruises covering our bodies we peer up and see Shukaku raise from the dirt.

"The-the monster inside of him."

"Well. What do you know? I never thought you two would bring this out of me!" Garra/Shukaku yelled, lifting his giant hand at us, making sand wrap around our bodies.

"(Y/n)! Naruto!" Yelled out Sasuke before groaning out in pain. Hearing a collapsing sound my eyes widen as I feel a need to protect him course through my body. Lifting my right hand I bite it making blood come out, making the hands signs for the summoning jutsu, I look down at my feet to see I summoned Gamaken. Appearing atop his head, I look to my right to also see Naruto on Chief toads head.

"Hey, Naruto! Idea stealer much?" I yell at him, which in turn makes Gamaken and Chief toad laugh at my words. "Anyway, I'm happy for you."

"Thanks (Y/n)! Now Chief toad, Gamaken, let's beat this guy!" Naruto yelled lifting his arm to point at Garra.

"What do you mean? What do you want?" Chief toads eyes moving he sees Garra's tail beast- Shukaku staring dead at us. "Well, will you look at that. Shukaku the Sand Spirit.

"Well what do you say? Will you fight alongside me today, Chief Toad?" Naruto asked smiling at him, moving his hand he swipes up as his nose cooley.

Puffing put some smoke, Chief toad narrows his eyes, "take a hike."

"Wha?" Naruto yelled his jaw dropping in eyes widening in surprise of his answer.

"Why go out of my way to mess with a guy like him? What am I, a idiot?" Chief Toad retorted.

"Why, are you kidding me? You already told me you would make me your henchmen, didn't you?" Naruto yelled back as he plopped down on Chief toads head, lifting his arm he brings it down, slapping his head annoying he yells again. "It's only natural a boss would want to help out his henchmen. Isn't it? Don't you have any sense of duty?"

Smiling I let a laugh slip my lips, "say Gamaken, don't they argue like a old married couple? A match made in heaven don't you think?" I laugh lightly as I stare at Naruto and Chief toad continually arguing back with each other.