Chapter Seventy Eight:

A/n: I'm now a big grown adult yall so I probably won't write anymore!
So I'm sorry there's barley any chapters. I'm trying to finish this story up though. As the plot thickens, it's really hard to continue on with the story line, and have great detail- but I'm working as hard as I possibly can.
Thank you for being supportive💜
This one's short but I'll try and post at least once a month!
——
(Y/n's) P.O.V
As the rain poured down from the sky, I felt my hair and clothes become soaked, and stick to my skin like glue. Letting out a breathe I stare at Sasuke leaning over Naruto's helpless body, I feel my muscles tighten up. This.. I want to fix it, but I know I can't. All I can do is let their stories ride out. Watching Sasuke's leaf headband slip off his forehead, it falls into place. Rising back up from his spot, I stand, and teleport by Naruto, Sasuke's onyx eyes widening in shock, he looks at me, his eyes slowly going back to normal.

"How long have you been here?" Sasuke asked begrumbed through his teeth. His eyes locking on mine.

"I've been here long enough to see everything." I mumble out lightly as I gently grab his shoulder and push him away from Naruto, with must resistance, I push him harder until he falls on his butt. "I'm going to heal Naruto. And you won't kill him. Even without me here, you wouldn't have killed him." I grumble out as I quickly swipe my hands over his body and start replenishing his chakra with my own, reigniting his flame with much protest from Yoko.

"Who are you to tell me what to do!" Sasuke yelled out at me angrily, grabbing my elbow he yanks me momentarily away from Naruto. Looking up swiftly I take my other hand and grab his arm to throw him over my shoulder and onto his back. Coughing up blood, I swiftly move to sit on his stomach. Glaring down at him I see his onyx eyes look at mine.

Through gritted teeth, I speak angrily, "listen. I have no patience, time, or energy to deal with you. If I had it my way, I would have kept you in the leaf with us, and I would have broken every bone in your body. However, I haven't, and won't do that, only because I know if I do, it won't end good. Now, I'm going to heal Naruto, even though he doesn't need it, I will. Me, and you, will walk away from this. I'll go to where I need, and you'll go to where you need. Your my teammate, and although you've turned to the dark side, I can't just let you be hurt and die either. I'll always try and steer you the correct way, but sometimes, you need to go off on your own and figure out who you really are later on. I understand. So Sasuke. Shut up. Stop being a bitch. And let me do what I can do." Sasuke's eyes staring into mine, his lips come together in a thin line. With a nod, I get off Sasuke, and kneel next to Naruto once more.

"(Y/n). I like-"

"I know." I whisper out lightly as I feel Sasuke stare into my back. "I know you like the way things were, but things change. You don't have to explain to me Sasuke." My eyes scanning over Naruto's body I give a sigh with reassurance as I sense his chakra levels become steady. Standing up, I turn to look at Sasuke. His piercing eyes seeing through my soul.

Getting up quickly he releases a huff of annoyance, "your so rock headed." A small smile gracing his lips, he lets out a chuckle, then pain crosses his face as his knees buckle. Rushing quickly towards him I quickly run and catch him by his shoulders.

"We need to go." Turning around I kneel down "Sasuke hop on." Hearing a 'tsk' in annoyance, I roll my eyes, "otherwise I'm taking you back to the leaf and erasing your memory. Oh? Did you not know I could do that?" I mock, as I swiftly feel his weight being place on me, and his arms wrapping around my neck, his head tucked in the corner of my neck.

"You wouldn't dare." Sasuke jumbles huskily in my ear, his lips moving gently across my ear, sending tingles down my spin at the proximity.

"How much do you want to bet?" I huff out with a smirk on my face as I grab his thighs with my hands and teleport to the top of the statue, and begin on our journey.