Chapter Twenty Nine: Team Work

Naruto's head band flying off as he fell to the ground, Zabuza immediately stepped on it. My temper bubbling inside me, as he did so.

"Your just brats," Zabuza stated as Sasuke turned around to see him, his mouth agap in shock.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled as she looked at his fallen form. Zabuza lifting his head turned to me, seeing his smile outlined on his wrapped face.

"Your next. You wanted me to kill you by your heart, right?" Watching his gaze I narrow my eyes at him, as I smile letting a laugh escape my lips.

"Yeah, if you can even manage a scratch on my heart, I'll be a surprise to me. Bring it on bitch!" I yell as I take my jujutsu stance and lift my kunai to protect my self.

"Listen! Get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight! He's using all his power to keep me in here so he can only fight you with his water clone, but the clone can't go far from his real body! If you get away from him he can't follow, now run!" Kakashi yelled interrupting me and Zabuza's clash.

Lifting my head I look at Kakashi. "Are you stupid?" I say loudly at him as I hold my kunai so tight making my knuckles turn white. "The minute you got caught, it became unthinkable! God, for a teacher your not doing a good job teaching!"Looking to my side I see Sasuke move into a running stance, thinking the same exact thing. "Sasuke, lets go!" I yell to him, as I quickly grab ten kunai from my pouch.

"We've go to do it!" Yelled Sasuke as we charge at Zabuza in a frontal attack. Zabuza turning to face us both he reached across his body to clasp his sword in his hand. Sasuke running towards him he immediately starts throwing shuriken like crazy. Also running towards Zabuza, I immediately jump in the air placing my chakra in my custom kunai blades. Zabuza raising his sword, he immediately slices his Shuriken away. Throwing my kunai in the blind spots he left open- five of the ten kunai cut his arms and stomach. Only having one go through his thigh.
Jumping down just as Sasuke jumped up, he took his kunai in hand plummeting down at Zabuza. Throwing my transportation kunai infront of Zabuza's feet without his realization. Zabuza immediately looked up for Sasuke as he grabbed him by his throat. Throwing Sasuke aside I immediately transport my self in front of Zabuza with a kunai in my right hand. Immediately moving up from my squatting position I plummet my knife into Zabuza's abdomen hearing him yell in pain, I immediately smile.

"What the?" Zabuza yelled as he looked down at me. "You!" Deciding to let him hit me so Naruto can gain the courage to work as a team with Sasuke, I feel my self smile turn into a face breaking grin. Zabuza picking me up by my hair I see his eyes narrow at me as he takes his fist punching me in my stomach. Coughing out blood from the punch, the smile never leaves my face as he tightens the hold on my head.

"Why won't you scream out in pain?" Yelled Zabuza in my face as his eyes were widened in rage.

"Because, I'll never lose to you moo-moo child. Your my bitch," I say laughing a little as my mouth turns into a evil smirk. Zabuza losing it immediately throws my down on the ground to kick me off and away from him. His foot connecting into my stomach he sent me flying in the same direction of Sasuke.

"You've got some attitude for a kid!" Yelled Zabuza as he saw me tumbling onto the ground.

"Sasuke no!" Yelled Sakura as she turned to look at Sasuke hitting the ground just like I did.

Thanks for worrying about me Sakura.

"He-e got Sasuke and (Y/n)," Naruto said as he shakily turned from us to look at Zabuza. Coughing up blood from the blow, I slowly get to my knees as I stand up raising my head to look at Zabuza. Smiling, I feel my eyes lock on him with joy.