Chapter Seventy One: Hickey

Kakashi's arm wrapped around my body, I give a smile as I nuzzle my head into his chest. The warmth radiating off his skin, I feel his arms pull me closer into him.

"You awake?" I whisper lightly as I let my hands run down his clothed back. My hand stopping on his tail bone, I feel a groan in recognition of my question. "I've got to get going, I have to deal with... some things. Nevertheless the elders must want to speak with me. I've must of driven them crazy and caused a huge disruption with the Futal Lord nonetheless." I whisper lightly as I let my fingers run patterns.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Kakashi mumbled out lightly, his hands caressing my back gently.

"No, I should be alright for now. Plus, as a candidate for Hokage, I should be able to stand on my own." Kakashi loosening his grip on me, I pull away from him and look into his onyx eye. "You also need to speak with the other Sensei's.. the elders may also summon you, but separately to get your side of the story. They most likely don't want us together until then." My eyes scanning his features, I see deep worry express across his features, "I'll be okay." Lifting my hand, I cup Kakashi's soft cheek in my hand, "we've got this. Just say we started our relationship when Lord Third said we weren't Sensei and student anymore. It wasn't like we planned it.. it just, kinda happened. Anko is our witness that Lord Third said that, so if we need a witness, Anko is the one. She also heard me complaining about how I wouldn't date you, and the type of man I would want. Let's just hope the Black Ops interrogation unit doesn't come after us. Then we're screwed." His onyx eye fluttering shut, he lets out a deep sigh.

"Beautiful, no matter what happens, I will never regret what's happened between us." My heart skipping a beat, I feel blood rush to my face. Kakashi's eye flutters open he leans down, placing his lips on mine, I feel his lips slowly kiss mine lovingly. Pulling away slowly, Kakashi leans his head against mine, "will I see you tonight?"

"I don't think so.. we should give everyone time to adjust to what's happened between us." I whisper lightly as I lean in and peck his soft lips once more. "For now, lets have everyone think we're still in phase one of our relationship, handholding." Letting out a small giggle, I see his lips upturn into a slick smile.

"Does that mean I can take you out on dates?" Kakashi's eye glinting with mischief, I smile as well, with a small nod, I move my forehead from his.

"Yeah! We can actually have our first date, date! Not like we haven't had a date, but like.. we can actually hold hands, and we can act like a couple and not hide it!" Sitting up in his bed as I talk, I hold my hands interlocked with one another in front of my chest as I can already picture us walking down the streets of Konoha together. A chuckle stirring me out of my dreams, I look to my right to see Kakashi's head propped up on his left arm, as his onyx eye studied me.

"Your adorable.." Kakashi stated lightly, the grogginess still in his voice.

Pouting at him, I cross my arms across my chest, "stop teasing me."

"No, no, I'm not teasing you beautiful. I'm just, happy that you can finally have the relationship you've long deserved. Not only that, but the way I should have been treating you from the start as your boyfriend, the boyfriend you deserve from me." Kakashi's hand reaching up to my crossed arms, he tugs my hand out gently, "I can hold your hand out in public now.." sitting up he brings my hand to his lips, and places a kiss gently on the top. His onyx eye peering up at me, I feel my heart skip a beat. His other hand stretching out, he cups my cheek, "I can kiss you out in public without worry." Leaning in, his lips crash against mine as he gently nibbles on my bottom lip before pulling away, letting my bottom lip make a little 'pop' back into place. Moving down to my neck I feel his breathe fan against my neck lightly, "I can mark you mine, and you don't have to cover it up." Wasting no time, his teeth gently nibbled on my sweet spot, tugging at my skin, I let out a moan as I feel his tug gently sweep across my skin.