Chpater Thirty: Releasment

A/n:
There will be a little lemon soon guys, I just need this story to have the base first, ya know? Love y'all, and give me some likes please❤️

Anyway here ya can read now:

Naruto laughing he smiled goofily, "I knew I couldn't beat him with my shadow clones, that was just to distract him. While he fought the clones I turned into the demon wind shuriken. He didn't know what to do, believe it! I used one of the clones to transform into the shuriken. When I threw it to Sasuke it looked like a real shuriken. Sasuke could tell it was me in a second, spun around so no one could see and pulled out his own shuriken. Now there were two shuriken. One was real, one was me! I hid in the shadow of the real shuriken and my target was the real Zabuza! Of course I knew I couldn't fight Zabuza myself. That wasn't in the game plan, I just wanted to get in there and break his water prison. I didn't know the clone would get recked too! Ha! That was a bonus, believe it." Me and Sasuke smirking I give a light laugh.

"Don't brag you just lucked out," Sasuke stated as he closed his eyes.

"Hey! Plus I helped, I told you were to aim the kunai for highest possibility rate of letting him to release Kakashi Sensei!" I yell at Naruto with a small smile on my lips.

"The whole thing was just a flook!" Yelled Tazuna angrily at Naruto.

"I got distracted and lost my grip on the water prison." Zabuza mumbled trying to justify his reasoning of why he had to let go of Kakashi.

Kakashi's glaring eyes trained on Zabuza, "don't flatter yourself. You weren't distracted, you were forced to let go." Kakashi stated adding for emphasis on forced to defend our team plan. "Your technique worked on me once, but it won't work on me again. So, what's it gonna be?"

Looking at the scene I quickly turn to our team. "Sakura, Sasuke, you know what to do." I say as we both slide into position of protecting the bridge builder. Moving my hand from holding my stomach I reach down and clasp my hands on a kunai knife ready to fight if necessary.

I didn't plan on breaking my ribs, considering I am stronger than Zabuza. Crazy.

Looking up I see Zabuza laugh at Kakashi's question. Kakashi's eyes widening in question he 'huhed' before Zabuza quickly closed all of the shuriken blades onto one spot. Pressing the blades hard against Kakashi's hand.
Kakashi's hand being pushed more towards him, Kakashi quickly pushes it away from him as it flies away. Both Kakashi and Zabuza jumping back from each other on the water, they both make hand signs mid air. Landing on the water Kakashi quickly starts chanting the same hand signs Zabuza does.

God my mans hot.

Shaking my head, I clear my thoughts as I stare at Kakashi in awe. Whispering to my self lightly I feel my self blush.

"No, no, no, it's a deadly situation. No pervertive thoughts, all good things, all good things."  Breathing out I look out at Kakashi on the water.

"Water style: water dragon jutsu!" Kakashi and Zabuza both say at the same time as both there water dragons clash into one another's. My eyes widening I see a bunch of water quickly rush towards us. Adding chakra to my feet I quickly raise my arms up to my chest in a block of the massive waves.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I can't fucking swim if I get swept away!" I yell out in anger as the water rushes into us. Looking up after the waves past we all see Kakashi pushing against Zabuza's sword blade with one kunai. Both Kakashi and Zabuza breaking away from each other stimulatamioumsly shocked everyone. Well of course, except me. Zabuza running in a circle, Kakashi does the exact same, at the exact same time.