Chapter Twenty Two: Battle skills

Feeling Yamato's hand slip on my waist giving it a firm squeeze his hand slickly moved to the small of my back as he leaned more into the kiss.

Why is he kissing me? Kakashi is the only guy I like.

Slowly I move my hands from the bark and onto his chest holding his black ops vest in my hands getting a firm grip I push him away.

"Captain Yamato! What are you doing?" I yell at him as I see him regain his balance from my shove. Seeing him sigh I cover my mouth with my hands.

"Yo-ou said this was battle skills.. your not lying right?" Holding my breathe awaiting his response I feel my eyes look him up and down. Trying to decipher any body language for any hint as to what the hell he was thinking.

"Of course it is. As a black ops soon to be acting Captain, you must understand some risks. Especially since your a girl. Men will try to make advances on you, you should always be ready to defend your self. Which is one thing I was trying to teach you. Another is, that if you're undercover and you have a mission where you must act a certain way, you have to stick to it no matter what. Never let emotions cloud your judgement and duty to the mission."

So he wasn't being a pervert.

"Oh well jeez Captain Yamato, you could have just said that!" I say as I walk over and pat him on his shoulder. "Next time don't be so awkward about it, tell me what we need to work on and I will. Just give me a heads up, unless it means me solving what we're suppose to do." Closing my eyes I smile, "though next time, if it involves kissing- don't touch me. There's this thing called a no-no square, please don't touch my square." Reopening my eyes I see Yamato with a look of sadness written on his face.

"Well you didn't have to crush my spirit."

Oh he must think I didn't like the way he kissed. I mean he wasn't bad but.. Kakashi's better.

"Oh I'm sorry Tenzō sensei, it's not that your kiss was bad. It's just that I'm not into doing stuff like that with people right now. Plus your my sensei, that'd be weird. Ya know?"

I'm such a hypocrite.

Releasing a nervous laugh I slowly pick my hand up off his shoulder and turn to face in front of him. Seeing his body straighten back up he smiles evilly at me.

"Nice to know, my spirt has been restored."
Laughing at him, I feel my eyes crease at the edges.

"Well, we can go on a mission two days from now. Tomorrow I have a mission with my squad and tonight I'm eating ramen with Kakashi Sensei because he lost a bet. So I'll meet you here on these training grounds in the morning, bring a anbu uniform for me as well please." Seeing Captain Yamato nod his face went back to blank.

"Yes, I'll notify the Hokage and Lord Danzo of this and see what missions we can attend. Have a good day Speedy," Tenzō said as he bowed at me. Smiling I turn my back to my Sensei as I run out of the wooded area.

"I'll see you later Captain Yamato!" Lifting my hand I give a wave before breaking out in a sprint towards my home. I have to change into clean clothes before I go to town with Kakashi, if I pass him on my way to my house I'll tell him. Sprinting off the training grounds and onto the side walk. Successfully I bounce off two buildings landing on top the roofs. Running on top of the roof tops I hop on each one with ease. Spotting Kakashi waiting by Ichiraku ramen I jump down off the roof of a dango shop on to the ground in front of him.
"Hey Kakashi sensei!" Smiling I walk over to him with my hands folded behind my head.