Chapter Sixty One: Murderous rage

Smiling I give a thumbs up to the giant crowd in the arena.

"Yo! My names (Y/n) (L/n), eat, sleep, and breathe remembering my name! I'm going to smash everyone!" I yell out to the crowd, looking to my right Shikamaru and Naruto laugh at my introduction.

"You and Naruto sure are straight forward." Shika mumbled to me as the crowd riled up for the final chunin exam matches.

Winking I give a smirk, "you know it. Right, Naruto?"

"Yeah, believe it!" Naruto cheered.

Genma turning around he looks at all of us, "oh yeah. There's one more thing before we get started." Pulling his vest forward he pulls out a folded pierce of paper. "There's been a change, so memorize this well." The paper unfolding it shows a fight between me and Sasuke before he fought with Garra.

What? No! If I fight Sasuke before he'll be damned for the match with Garra! I'll have to withdrawal. There's no other choice.

"Alright. Now let's begin. Naruto Uzumaki vs Neji Hygūa. Everyone else, please move to the upper level so we can get this match started." Genma said boringly as his eyes settled on me. Giving a slight nod to him, I lead the way up the stairs.

I have to find Kakashi and Sasuke now, others he'll get pissed if I drop out without a saying.

Lifting my hand, I make my transportation sign, appearing crouched down to Kakashi's butt my eyes widen. "Ah!" Falling down on my ass Kakashi and Sasuke turn around, in shock of my presence.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" Kakashi asked as he lifted a hand out for me, which I gladly accepted. Pulling my self to my feet I remove my hand from Kakashi's. Dusting the dirt off my body I lift my eyes to lock with Sasuke's onyx ones. His eyes widening in surprise, shock crosses his features at my deathly stare.

"The line up for the chunin exams have changed. First, you'll be fighting against me." I say smoothly as I lift my chin higher, staring down at Sasuke.

"W-what?" Kakashi stammered out, lifting his hands confusingly.

Sasuke's lips moving, it forms a smirk, "good. Your one of the ones I want to fight the most."

Letting out a cold laugh, I close my eyes thoughtfully, "to bad. I'm dropping out." Reopening my eyes I see Sasuke with a angry look on his face.

"Why? You scared?" Sasuke growled out at me as he took a wider stance, ready to pounce.

Letting my hands flop to my sides, I pull a kunai out from my leg, "I'll show you why. By the time this kunai hits the ground, I'll give you three sharp punches. One uppercut, a left hook, and then the finishing one, that knocks that smug look off that pretty little face of yours. After that, I'll tend to your injuries, and don't try to bother fighting me on that. Deal?" I ask out as I spin the kunai around my pointer finger.

Sasuke taking a tai jutsu stance he smirks up at me, "bring it on!"

Smiling I throw my kunai up in the air, "as you wish." Running quickly towards Sasuke his eyes widen at my speed, pulling my fist to my side, I clench it, giving Sasuke the upper cut, he jolts up into the air with blood from his mouth. Appearing above him I give a quick left hook, before pulling back my right fist, and nailing it into his stomach. Falling to the ground, the earth shakes as his body indents a giant crater. Blood coming out his mouth I fall back to the ground swiftly. Holding my left hand out, I catch the kunai in my hand. Spinning it with my index finger, I place it into my pouch. "That was five percent of my true power. Now understand when I say I'm doing this for you, I truly am, because if me and you were to fight, I could kill you in a heart beat." Stepping forward Kakashi steps in my way, my eyes widening he looks down at me.