Chapter Seven: Late

Mature content 18+

Feeling a kiss to my temple I groan in annoyance. "Kakashi five more minutes, please," I say turning on the other side of we're Kakashi was cuddling me from. Feeling Kakashi's weight get off the bed and me loosing my warmth and cuddle buddy, I groan and try to ball up into a sushi roll. This time when I was moving I felt hands pin mine together above my head, and someone hovering over me. Still being stubborn, I keep my eyes shut and was trying to drift back into my sleep. Feeling lips on my jaw, then my neck, my eyes flutter open. Peering up at Kakashi above me holding my hands over my head with one of his and the other placed on my hips, rubbing small circles on them. Kissing a certain middle spot of my neck I let out a quiet moan. Feeling Kakashi smirk, he gently nibbled on my sweet spot as his hand that was on my hip soon ventured up and underneath my shirt. Feeling his cold hand on me was like a wake up call. My eyes widening I gently push Kakashi off of me as I run out to the bathroom. Finding a spare toothbrush and toothpaste I begin to brush my teeth.

I'm not going to make out with Kakashi when my breathe stinks. No way.

After I was done with brushing my teeth I look in the mirror to see a giant hickey on the middle of my neck.

"Oh my ninja, I don't know how to use make up. How am I suppose to cover this up?" I say loudly at the mirror looking at the hickey. Turning to leave the bathroom I see Kakashi standing against the door frame, with a look of worry and hurt written across his face.

Before I could speak he started talking. "(Y/n) if your mad at me about last night or this morning, I'm sorry. So don't worry I understand if your having second thoughts about me and-" placing my hand over his masked cover mouth I begin to speak.

"The reason I left this morning so quickly is be-because I had to brush my teeth. W-well you see I didn't want my br-breathe to be bad and in the morning I usually look crazy. S-so I decided to go an fix that." I say taking my hand from his mouth and looking down at my feet.
Hearing the bathroom door close and feeling an arm wrap around me I look up to see Kakashi with his mask down an looking at me close to the brim of laughter.

"Baby, please. You're the most beautiful-" he paused and placed a kiss on my neck, "gorgeous-" another kiss, this one on my jaw, "sexy woman in the entire world." With that last sentence Kakashi placed his lips on mine in a heated kiss. Feeling Kakashi move more forward into the kiss his leg went between mine an I felt a familiar poke at my inner thigh. Moaning at the contact, I take my arm and wrap it around his neck to deepen the kiss. Hearing Kakashi groan at my actions his hand runs down my back and gives my bum a firm squeeze making me gasp at the contact. Kakashi taking the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, the fight for dominance began as our tongues danced together having Kakashi come out as the victor in the end. He then explored every nook and cranny of my mouth. Feeling Kakashi walking us backwards I hit the back of the sink countertop and hop on it. Opening my legs, I let Kakashi come and I closed them around him, once again straddling him. This time instead of his member poking my leg it was rubbing against me. Feeling the kiss heating up Kakashi's hands traveled up my shirt and to my bra. Breaking our heated kiss, I let out a moan at the contact as his hand padding my breast through my bra. Kakashi then dipped his head down to my sweet spot and started sucking on it, flicking his tongue against my neck and his teeth nibbling at my skin.

Letting out a moan at his actions "ka-Kakashi," a groan escape his throat an vibrated against my skin. His lips then continued to attack my neck. He nipped and kissed his way to my jaw before placing a demanding kiss on my lips. Moving my neck for better access I feel Kakashi's manhood stiffen even more, making a moan leave me.

"U-uh ka-Kakashi sensei," adding sensei seemed to throw him over edge as began to grind against me. Loving the contact of it I then bucked my hips against his in perfect sync. Kakashi then went to my ear lobe and nibbled on it with his teeth.