Chapter Fifteen: The kiss

A/n: LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK!

HELP ME WITH GRAMMAR TOO!!
----------------------------------------------
"Let me put it to ya this way, I look great in this headgear. Like it was made for me, believe it." Naruto says taking his hands to his headband and lifting it up. Laughing at him I stand up and walk over to where he was. Poking his arm to get his attention, Shikamaru looked as well

"Nah, you see that headband was made for only Hokage. That's why it looks so good on you. Future hokage." Crossing my arms and giving him a closed eyes smile I hear footsteps running down the hall.

Must be Ino and Sakura's time to enter.

Turning my head to the door way I see Ino and Sakura barging in. "I'm first!" They both screamed with there arms flying out to the sides. Like how a referee does in football. Seeing them both look at eachother annoyingly and looking away they begin panting heavily. After catching there breathe Ino turns and looks at Sakura.

"I win again Sakura." Seeing her eyes as dead serious as ever and her mouth turning up into smirk. Sakura looking back at Ino annoyingly with a smirk of her own.

"Give it up, I had to look back to see you. My toe was at least a tenth of a inch ahead."

"Have you always been this delusional?" Loosing interest in there conversation I look at Naruto to see a blush on his face  as he stared at Sakura. Noticing that Shikamaru left as well I decide to tease Naruto.

"If you like her so much, do something to impress her!" Saying that I rub my fist into his skull with my right hand.  Noticing that Naruto didn't hear me because of his day dreaming I sigh. Looking back up I see Sakura turn to Naruto's direction and her face lighten up.
Then a smile appears on her face as she left Ino behind and ran down the stairs to where we are.

"Hey, wow where are you going?" Ino asked looking a Sakura strangely. Seeing Sakura made it down to where we were Naruto starts standing up from his seat lifting his hand in a wave.

"Hi Sakura what's up?" He asks casually with his eyes closed and a smile on his face.

"Move it!" Sakura then throws Naruto on the ground. Standing straight and clutching her hands in front of her chest her voice lightens up as a blush appears on her cheeks. "Uh- good morning Sasuke." Sasuke moves his head to look at Sakura with his blank face. Seeing Sakura tilt her head so she can see him better.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" After hearing that Sasuke turns his head back to the front of the classroom as Ino came down the stairs. Looking as mad as ever.

"Back off forehead, I'm sitting next to Sasuke." Ino says grabbing her forearm and pulling it. Sakura turned her glance to Ino with an annoyed expression.

"I was here first," she whispered back at Ino.

"I walked into the classroom first- everyone saw it!" Ino countered as I saw Naruto looking at the girls as he sat on the floor.

Then another nameless girl approached coming up the steps. "Actually I got here before either of you."

Man her voice is annoying.

Then another girl came from down the steps, "so did I, I'm sitting next to Sasuke." Soon girls started popping up left and right, beginning to argue over Sasuke.

"No I am."

Knowing that that the Hokage and Sensei's are watching him right now jump in front of the view and wave then giving them a thumbs up. Taking a piece of paper from a kid and the pencil, I write on it.