Part 49

*Justin's POV*

After mine and Selena heart to heart, she could stop smiling. She was happier than I had seen her in a long, long time and that made me happy. All I wanted was for her and the kids to be happy and healthy and for the most part that was true.

The rest of dinner went smoothly with the adults talking about adult things and the children playing with each other and talking about childish things.

"Babe, can you go get Bentley's pajamas? I'm going to give him a quick bath," she said to me as we walked into our house.

"Sure," I replied before kissing her cheek and Bentley's head and hopping up the stairs and into Bentley's room.

I pulled out his night time drawer and I riffled though the clothes as Sel started screaming.

"JUSTIN GET IN HERE!!!!" She screeched cause me to drop the clothes that were in my hands and run to the kids bathroom.

As I burst into the bathroom I find Bentley playing in the water and Selena wide eyed staring like she had seen a ghost.

"Selena what's wrong?!" I asked in a panic.

"Listen," she said trying to calm her breathing.

"Mm-mmm-mum," Bentley said in a low voice.

My eyes grew matching the size of Selena.

"Did he just...?" I asked.

Selena nodded her head as tears began to form in her eyes.

"I can't believe he said his first word. Finally!" She cried pulling me into a hug.

I sighed happily not only because everything was okay but because our little pride and joy had finally spoke. It seemed like that speech therapy was really working.

"He's going to be walking before we know it," I said in awe as I sat on the counter of the bathroom watching as Selena washed off Bentley.

"I know," she said smiling.

"It was a long wait but it was worth it," I said leaning back against the mirror.

"Justin?"

"Hm?"

"Are we going to have more kids?" Sel asked as she wrapped Bentley up in a cute little towel with the hood on it.

"What did you say?"

She began to shake her head. "Never mind."

"Are we going to have more kids? Sel where did that come from. Talk to me. Is that what you want?"

She let out a deep breath before shrugging. "I don't know. I've been thinking a lot and I would love another child, not now obviously. But what if the new baby turns our deaf like Bentley or what if I lose another baby. There's just so many things that could go wrong."

"Selena Marie Gomez, the miscarriage you had was not your fault. It was an accident and same goes for Bentley. No one could have stopped that from happening because that was what was supposed to happen. As for more children you know I've always wanted a big family. If you told me I want to have 5 more kids I would say let's do it. No more kids would be fine with me too because I have more than I ever thought I would. All those fears you have are what being a parent is about. And sometimes you just have to take a risk," I said taking her hand in mine.

*Selena's POV*

"Go ahead and put the kids to bed and meet me out back. I'll tell your parents we are going out for a minute okay? We won't be gone long," Justin said to me as I finished putting Bentley in his pjs.

I nodded and watched him disappear out the door.

"Okay Benny bear it's time for bed," I said as I laid him down in his crib.

"Mm-mum," he said smiling.

"Mommy love you but I also love daddy. And right now daddy needs me. Goodnight love," I said as I turned off the light and closed the door.

Tucking the the other kids was easier.

"Is daddy not going to tuck us in?" Emma asked as we walked to her room.

"He's doing something but as soon as he's done I'll have him come in and kiss you goodnight okay?"

"You promise?" She asked.

"I promise," I vowed.

"Goodnight my princess," I said turning off her light before going to tuck in Jachito.

"Our bedroom is right down the hall okay. If you need us just knock on the door and we will be right there. If the door is open and we aren't in it my mom and dad are still here and they will help with whatever you need okay? I love you goodnight."

After I finished tucking him in I hurried down the stairs to see Justin waiting on the back porch for me.

"Hey," he said as he standing as he saw me. "Let's take a walk."

He took my hand in his and we intertwined our fingers. We walked out of the allotted backyard area to the wooded area.

We walked for a few more minutes before we came to a little lake area that we minded me on the one we went to when we first went to Texas together.

"I know this isn't the same lake but let's just pretend," he said reading my thoughts.

I nodded listen as he went on.

"I know that I wrong you a lot and you don't deserve is and I will spend the rest of my life trying to make up for that and knowing that no matter what I do it won't fix anything. But I love you no matter what and I really hope you feel that way too. I'm so glad that you took me back despite all the bad things I've put you through. I love you and I will never make the mistake of losing you again. I've lived without you and I never want to go back through that. I don't ever want to be with anyone but you," He said before pulling something out of his pocket. "We have 3 beautiful kids together and obviously you want more and I want to be a real family. Selena Marie Gomez, will you marry me ... Again?"

Justin popped open the velvet box with my old engagement ring.

I covered my mouth with my hand. At that moment nothing felt more right than this. We belonged together. I couldn't picture myself with anyone else.

"Yes," I breathed.

He smiled and kissed me sliding the ring on my finger.